Padma Sri for Garikapati; Chinmayi stirs a discussion

Anta Assamey

15 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

To be honest a woman who's attractive and dresses trendy is noticeable even if she's not wearing revealing clothes and guys do notice that. Parents should encourage boys to get to know the opposite gender and understand how they perceive things since men and women feel and perceive some fundamental things very differently, I have always been encouraged by my father even when I was in Intermediate to make friends with girls not with an intent to flirt with them but have some female friends in general. 

I would do the same with my kids too whether it's a boy or a girl, sensible parenting would always help them draw the line where it needs to be. That's what I believe, and no one needs to threaten their kids or blackmail them emotionally to get them to do something. 

Attractive lekapoina choostaru. I literally wear sweat pants and hoodie to my lab while working and na lab lo unde oka desi karuvu gadu okadu Chala asahyamga stare chestadu. Literally sweat pants and sweat shirt, biyyam sanchi laga unta top to bottom, akada chudddanki em untadira  asal ani adgabuddhi aitadi. Famine anthe. 

Ade tellola toh or close friends toh baytaki vellinapudu elanti dress veskellina I don't feel conscious. Shud I pull my dress little lower or higher, sleeveless avasarama scarf veskovala... ani idantha alochinchalsina avasaram ledu. If I feel good in the dress, I feel good. Lekapote burkha eskunna kani sardukuntu chavali. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Attractive lekapoina choostaru. I literally wear sweat pants and hoodie to my lab while working and na lab lo unde oka desi karuvu gadu okadu Chala asahyamga stare chestadu. Literally sweat pants and sweat shirt, biyyam sanchi laga unta top to bottom, akada chudddanki em untadira  asal ani adgabuddhi aitadi. Famine anthe. 

Ade tellola toh or close friends toh baytaki vellinapudu elanti dress veskellina I don't feel conscious. Shud I pull my dress little lower or higher, sleeveless avasarama scarf veskovala... ani idantha alochinchalsina avasaram ledu. If I feel good in the dress, I feel good. Lekapote burkha eskunna kani sardukuntu chavali. 

mindset change avvaala. its better if folks like garikapati focuses his lectures on that, instead of wasting his time telling women what to wear.

as if indian women are going out in bikinis or any other revealing clothes.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

NTR-1.gif

roju ade dress enduku esukuntunnav ani chustunnademo. 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

mindset change avvaala. its better if folks like garikapati focuses his lectures on that, instead of wasting his time telling women what to wear.

Lol antha bomma ledu. Afterall ikada beaches ki poinapudu kuda aunty lu tshirt cycling tights lo vastaru😂😂😂 maximum maha aite sleeveless or deep cut necks veskuntaru they make a person look slimmer. Any average Indian women upbringing ki konchem revealing dress veskovalante oka thousand times alochistaru. Especially compared to other cultures. Maha aite mini dress. These men get riled up with statements from celebrities and movie show offs anthe. 

Antha enduku being a radical feminist myself, when I'm teaching I always wear a scarf no matter what kind of dress I'm wearing, andari mundu nilchuntuna ani consciousness, even if I wear a suit I make sure to wear a scarf around always. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

NTR-1.gif

roju ade dress enduku esukuntunnav ani chustunnademo. 

Nee agenda neeku unnapudu nen em cheppina work avvadu. Roju kalisi pani chesta aah lafoot gadi gurinchi neek ekva telsa naakante? Did u talk to him?

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Lol antha bomma ledu. Afterall ikada beaches ki poinapudu kuda aunty lu tshirt cycling tights lo vastaru😂😂😂 maximum maha aite sleeveless or deep cut necks veskuntaru they make a person look slimmer. Any average Indian women upbringing ki konchem revealing dress veskovalante oka thousand times alochistaru. Especially compared to other cultures. Maha aite mini dress. These men get riled up with statements from celebrities and movie show offs anthe. 

Antha enduku being a radical feminist myself, when I'm teaching I always wear a scarf no matter what kind of dress I'm wearing, andari mundu nilchuntuna ani consciousness, even if I wear a suit I make sure to wear a scarf around always. 

radical ante magavedavalani chuste rallichukoni kodathava ?? 

Just now, Dabbakai said:

radical ante magavedavalani chuste rallichukoni kodathava ?? 

Kaadu I just believe women are equally strong as men. 

16 minutes ago, h2o said:

garikipati cheppindi pushpa lo samantha seppindi okkate jp.gif

Adi pata ga cheppadam entertainment undhi.. 

Garikapati cheppina clip lo no entertainment

34 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

28 minutes ago, Ellen said:

do you guys think Garikapati will disagree with anything you are saying ? why are people seeing only one side of the things and tearing shirts these days.. I can't understand.. intlo peddavallu ela jagratha cheptharo eeyana alage chepthunnadu, traditional or western clothes matter pakkana pedithe tempting ga thayaru avvadam enduku annadi aayana point.. on the other hand your point are correct too, perverts full dress vesukunna x-ray kallatho chustharu.. valla mindset chinnappatinuchi right direction lo velladaniki parents and society try chesthune undali, there is no argument in that..