Finally watched RRR movie with my Mexican family members

Shameless

4 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Watched movie with my wife, her sister's family, my MIL and FIL along with few kids and few of my MIL's friends...

Everyone cried seeing Jr NTR's brilliant acting when he was tortured by RC....initially everyone hated RC but later loved him so much knowing his bigger purpose...

Everyone praised both NTR and RC for their exceptional performance and they also said both had equal weightage in the movie...rrr-ntr.gif

They loved the story and the suspense...kids enjoyed seeing the animals and also the friendship between NTR and RC...rrr-movie-nfans.gif

I was asked many questions about Indian independence and the cruel British rule in India...

All enjoyed Natu Natu song very much and they even wanted to get up and dance (Mexicans usually love to dance without hesitation and shame in front of anyone for nice beats)..ram-charan-rrr-movie.gif

Komaram Bheemudo song was highlight and everyone cried the entire song...

no one knew that the movie was 3 hrs and they didnt realize that they sat for 3 hrs in a movie theater...

overall, so many accolades for the movie from everyone in my family...

Thanks SSR for making a good movie....

I didnt get to see the movie much as I was curiously watching everyone's face and their reaction hoping that none of them would feel bore...

ram-charan-rrr-movie.gif

Kgf2 pothunnava baa

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Movie anthe elevations ee chudu oka sari bane untadhi 

Prime unnattu undhi kadha...chustha aithe

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Kgf2 pothunnava baa

E cinema lk laki baga ekkuva ayendi Telugu valla dagara enthina 10gochu ani fix ayyaru

KGF2 vadu Kannada hero ayi undi kannada ki 20, Telugu version 27 anta

anduke jai movierulz

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

E cinema lk laki baga ekkuva ayendi Telugu valla dagara enthina 10gochu ani fix ayyaru

anduke jai movierulz

Avna.. vadi language lo ekkuva unte okay mana language lo ekkuva pettadam enti waste gadu

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

Watched movie with my wife, her sister's family, my MIL and FIL along with few kids and few of my MIL's friends...

Everyone cried seeing Jr NTR's brilliant acting when he was tortured by RC....initially everyone hated RC but later loved him so much knowing his bigger purpose...

Everyone praised both NTR and RC for their exceptional performance and they also said both had equal weightage in the movie...rrr-ntr.gif

They loved the story and the suspense...kids enjoyed seeing the animals and also the friendship between NTR and RC...rrr-movie-nfans.gif

I was asked many questions about Indian independence and the cruel British rule in India...

All enjoyed Natu Natu song very much and they even wanted to get up and dance (Mexicans usually love to dance without hesitation and shame in front of anyone for nice beats)..ram-charan-rrr-movie.gif

no one knew that the movie was 3 hrs and they didnt realize that they sat for 3 hrs in a movie theater...

I didnt get to see the movie much as I was curiously watching everyone's face and their reaction hoping that none of them would feel bore...

ram-charan-rrr-movie.gif

All I see 🔥

3 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Awwwwww so glad they liked it ❤️ e afdb site lo chala negativity undi e movie ki without proper reasons.. outsiders ke nachindi ante.. something really wrong with few folks here .. i mean good movie ante intha kante better ga ela testharu evaru aina.. SSR did a great job! 

Andariki ani movies nachalani kuda Em rule ledu kada bro 

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

ram-charan-rrr-movie.gif

Na @vattakaya

1 minute ago, KaipuRaja said:

Andariki ani movies nachalani kuda Em rule ledu kada bro 

True, not liking is fine but too worst too bad asalu movie is headache anntu few people said .. movie lo antha worst em undo ardam kaalee.. except this site, everywhere there is only positivity on this movie.. 

14 hours ago, friesNfrappe said:

True, not liking is fine but too worst too bad asalu movie is headache anntu few people said .. movie lo antha worst em undo ardam kaalee.. except this site, everywhere there is only positivity on this movie.. 

Ante kondariki vaala hero ni anukuna vidamga lekapoyesariki konchem hurt ayaremo

16 hours ago, cool_boy said:

anduke jai movierulz

ledu bro.. maa area lo rendu ~21$ ee vundi..