Jump to content

How to measure their capacity


huma
 Share

Recommended Posts

As man gets old his erection level decreases and finally becomes zero but what 

happens to women? How we know that she cant satisfy anymore. I guess alantidi

em undadu because passage doesn't close that is why even musalidaanni kuda

kaamist lawnjakodukulu  vadalatledu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2022 at 8:38 PM, huma said:

As man gets old his erection level decreases and finally becomes zero but what 

happens to women? How we know that she cant satisfy anymore. I guess alantidi

em undadu because passage doesn't close that is why even musalidaanni kuda

kaamist lawnjakodukulu  vadalatledu.

no more wetness 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, huma said:

Emundi bro daantlo Sunny Leone Bikini GIF - Sunny Leone Bikini Bollywood GIFs

chidambara rahasyam...the entire lokam srusthi is based on that

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

chidambara rahasyam...the entire lokam srusthi is based on that

look at those curves man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Bapineedu said:

no more wetness 

OMG avuna, nuvvu edaina musaldaanni mingava? or its pure general knowledge?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, huma said:

look at those curves man

matter enti ante..curves sky lo untai means not reachable to you

tyres land meeda untai means reachable to you

you have to ride tyres assuming curves

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sarvayogi said:

matter enti ante..curves sky lo untai means not reachable to you

tyres land meeda untai means reachable to you

you have to ride tyres assuming curves

Sky lo untey manam kuda anta paiki edigi mingaali tappa land pai adjust kaavaddu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.