Jump to content

NTR 31 - Prashant Neel - Shoot begins April 2023


JollyReddy
 Share

Recommended Posts

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…! ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ.... ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง ..... ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐....

20 years back raskunna estory anta..ย JollyReddy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JollyReddy said:

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…! ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ.... ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง ..... ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐....

20 years back raskunna estory anta..ย JollyReddy

same kgf ke atu thippu itu thippi untadhi

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

same kgf ke atu thippu itu thippi untadhi

posters aithe anni alane unnai.. salar lo pebby and jagapathi posters kuda ide template

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JollyReddy said:

posters aithe anni alane unnai.. salar lo pebby and jagapathi posters kuda ide template

Vadiki adhi okkate vacchu mafia genre, he confirmed the same in his interviews as well that he will try to keep on doing that genre without making it boring as long as he can

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Vadiki adhi okkate vacchu mafia genre, he confirmed the same in his interviews as well that he will try to keep on doing that genre without making it boring as long as he can

yeah he said he is only directing to earn money.. stale avagane dukanam musesi earn chesina crores tho enjoy sestadu anukunta..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JollyReddy said:

yeah he said he is only directing to earn money.. stale avagane dukanam musesi earn chesina crores tho enjoy sestadu anukunta..

Anthega

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, JollyReddy said:

FTLpRhDVsAAsvpI?format=jpg&name=large

Chusthunte indhulo single and main lead ย actor la undettu unnade maa buddodu

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Chusthunte indhulo single and main lead ย actor la undettu unnade maa buddodu

Yes anna. main charecters ni petti theestheee acharya lanti flops vasthunnayi ani. eeee sari side charecters thooo kaninchesthunnamย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pokiri - kantri

magadheera - sakthi

simha - dhammu

dhookudu - badshah

gabbar singh - ramayya vasthavayya

kgf - ntr31

ย 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HEROO said:

Pokiri - kantri

magadheera - sakthi

kgf - ntr31

Acharya - ntr30 ani kuda raseyi

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

choosthuntey same KGF and saalar look laage vundhi.....janaalu bore kotti padadobbudhemo...

Orey neel gaa kaastha soosuko ra nayana

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Acharya - ntr30 ani kuda raseyi

No doubt ba koratala is gone case alreadyย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.