Jump to content

Telugu techie shot Maryland- Update


siva604

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Ravi860 said:

Baltimore downtown lo just drive chestuntene pack outundi.. shady shady city

camden , Nj is also same.. drive chesta vunte pack acutunfi 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

camden , Nj is also same.. drive chesta vunte pack acutunfi 

NJ ante gurthochindi Newark market street ani untadi pagalu minimum 2-3 patrolling cars untayi inka night aythe nightmare aa street.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

camden , Nj is also same.. drive chesta vunte pack acutunfi 

Flint MI, for that matter most of the MI, IL lo good looking areas lo kooda, surroundings lo public evvaru kanapadaka pothe pant thadichipovadam start ayithadhi, midwest, NE, east coast, texas anni atlane sachinayi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Forgive_Me said:

Flint MI, for that matter most of the MI, IL lo good looking areas lo kooda, surroundings lo public evvaru kanapadaka pothe pant thadichipovadam start ayithadhi, midwest, NE, east coast, texas anni atlane sachinayi

thanks for above info

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Forgive_Me said:

Flint MI, for that matter most of the MI, IL lo good looking areas lo kooda, surroundings lo public evvaru kanapadaka pothe pant thadichipovadam start ayithadhi, midwest, NE, east coast, texas anni atlane sachinayi

west lo CAlo Oakland ani oka mahagraamam undi cop gallake piss paduthundi akkada. world lo top 10 dangerous cities lo undi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Bro he just went to drop his friend at airport papam

We never know what happened Bhayya, they won’t just jump onto our car and shoot kada there should be something else just my guess 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Simple123 said:

daniki deniki emi anna relation vunda..  Movie valla istam bro. 

Undi Bhayya, I saw some desi guy got beaten by 2 kallu guys in car parking in NJ for Radhe Shyam movie first day kallus are frustrated now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ravi860 said:

Baltimore downtown lo just drive chestuntene pack outundi.. shady shady city

Idedi konchem konchem Cicero laga anipistundi..aa mdw airport ki povali ante ade bayam..winter lo Cicero kada car agindi ante gunde laudab..Inka.

Maa roommate gadu in 2007 ms or phd candidate late vastu car stuck Cicero la ..naluguru nallollu car ni carry cheyydam chusdadu ..in my new usa days p***lu pack adi vinte ..car ni hands lo carry chesi eskavotam entra babu ani..later I heard few apartments boast of gated etc..nallolu midnight lo car ni ettukopotyaru same way.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

west lo CAlo Oakland ani oka mahagraamam undi cop gallake piss paduthundi akkada. world lo top 10 dangerous cities lo undi.

Adi Yama famous busstop lo nilchunte daytime mugging chestsru ani friend telling Okada [email protected] electric lo work chese friend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Idedi konchem konchem Cicero laga anipistundi..aa mdw airport ki povali ante ade bayam..winter lo Cicero kada car agindi ante gunde laudab..Inka.

Maa roommate gadu in 2007 ms or phd candidate late vastu car stuck Cicero la ..naluguru nallollu car ni carry cheyydam chusdadu ..in my new usa days p***lu pack adi vinte ..car ni hands lo carry chesi eskavotam entra babu ani..later I heard few apartments boast of gated etc..nallolu midnight lo car ni ettukopotyaru same way.. 

Uh Oh Omg GIF by ESPN

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ForEverJava said:

Adi Yama famous busstop lo nilchunte daytime mugging chestsru ani friend telling Okada [email protected] electric lo work chese friend

Oakland has been cleaned up for a while, became much safer a few years ago. Chesa Boudin came and ruined it then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • siva604 changed the title to Telugu techie shot Maryland- Update

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.