My brother close friend daughter please save ( Just needed 5000$/ 3 Lakhs ) update : 476$ -now 923$ only collected so far

anna_vendy

T Devender wants to raise funds for My Baby Battles For Her Life And We Need Your Support To Save Her. Your donation has the power to help them move closer to their goal amount. Please contribute. https://www.ketto.org/fundraiser/my-baby-battles-for-her-life-and-we-need-your-support-to-save-her-643531?utm_medium=nativeShare&utm_content=bdb8bb536c28a6c5728100fd0d3a3191&shby=1&utm_source=internal&utm_campaign=my-baby-battles-for-her-life-and-we-need-your-support-to-save-her-643531

Update: 

I know guys some of you can spend in one night that money, 

Think you spend the night which will give light to the family for enitre life. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, anna_vendy said:

T Devender wants to raise funds for My Baby Battles For Her Life And We Need Your Support To Save Her. Your donation has the power to help them move closer to their goal amount. Please contribute. https://www.ketto.org/fundraiser/my-baby-battles-for-her-life-and-we-need-your-support-to-save-her-643531?utm_medium=nativeShare&utm_content=bdb8bb536c28a6c5728100fd0d3a3191&shby=1&utm_source=internal&utm_campaign=my-baby-battles-for-her-life-and-we-need-your-support-to-save-her-643531

Done

• Like 1

• anna_vendy changed the title to My brother close friend daughter please save ( Just needed 5000$/ 3 Lakhs )
3 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Sodhi papam evaro esuntaru dani my friend bongu boshanam antundani anna @Shameless chepadu

Even if it’s not his friend but still it’s ok to share since someone is in real need and I appreciate Anna Vendy for doing this