చంద్రబాబు కి పిండం పెడతా || Kodali Nani Strikes Again

AvakaiBiriyani

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You never know.. NTR was in similar position and after one term, he lost very badly… it is difficult to predict and there is a full 2 years before the next elections and anything can happen… it all depends on whether Jagan can continue to give the sops to the people for the next 2 years… every month we are hearing about banks rejecting loans, govt not paying contractors, bad infrastructure, etc etc… it is raining bad news for the middle and upper middle class people.. 

valid and constructive point. 

Here , Most of the times people are fighting and trolling instead of discussing logically. 

1 minute ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

valid and constructive point. 

Here , Most of the times people are fighting and trolling instead of discussing logically. 

Yeah.. there are no moderates anymore anywhere… you pick your party and/or leader and blindly support and fight for them.. 😄

7 minutes ago, ARYA said:

keep calm and wait for LION LOKESH2024 🔥🔥🔥🔥 

avu anna.... TIGER is ready to ROARRRRRRR... 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You never know.. NTR was in similar position and after one term, he lost very badly… it is difficult to predict and there is a full 2 years before the next elections and anything can happen… it all depends on whether Jagan can continue to give the sops to the people for the next 2 years… every month we are hearing about banks rejecting loans, govt not paying contractors, bad infrastructure, etc etc… it is raining bad news for the middle and upper middle class people.. 

We never know like when YSR died, it changed the fate of the state and TRS/TDP. Literally something of that magnitude needs to happen and chances of it are almost zero. Criticisms are there, but grass roots level anti incumbency isn’t there from what I have seen. When NTR lost it was a Congress (I) wave back then in the country. I just don’t see Modi losing right now and it will be hard to beat parties that are aligned with BJP. 

12 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Yeah.. there are no moderates anymore anywhere… you pick your party and/or leader and blindly support and fight for them.. 😄

Crazy bro. I don’t understand what would they get out of that.

i mean there is no monetary benefit for either side.  Just to try to win the argument and think they won the battle infact at the best nothing but keyboard warriors, I don’t understand what is the reason to take sides on it. 

6 minutes ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Crazy bro. I don’t understand what would they get out of that.

i mean there is no monetary benefit for either side.  Just to try to win the argument and think they won the battle infact at the best nothing but keyboard warriors, I don’t understand what is the reason to take sides on it. 

Yeah bro.. but It won’t end there.. they post tons of threads either supporting their leader or trolling the opposition… and poke people from the opposite side..  sometimes it is fun but mostly waste of time and sadism