Dark Secrets theddu ni lepi 10garu ga

RPG_Reloaded

32 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Aada vallu kuda manushulu. Maaku kuda  feelings untai. If you feel what you did was wrong just imagine the pain of the person who was wronged and how much time it took them to forget your deed or supress their memories.

I don’t know if it sounds far fetched but oka aadadani genuine edupu chaala strong ga tagiliddi. I have seen it myself personally. 

You will never be forgiven by them. I hope you are a better person now at least.

Consent ane concept eppudu ekkiddo ee magallaki.

For the first time I groped a women by accident, she encouraged As well that is how I continued in the momentum 

still I feel bad after ao long years

55 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

For the first time I groped a women by accident, she encouraged As well that is how I continued in the momentum 

still I feel bad after ao long years

If you harass women , sexually torture them or stalk them

1. Trauma will be lifelong in most cases.

2. It effects women's periods and even causes metabolism take a hit ..

3. Harmonal imbalance..weight gain..thyroid issues will continue .

The list of symptoms go very far.. in movies it is very quite common to show a hero chasing girl..stalking her .physically touching and teasing her ...and falsely potray as girl being a cooperating partner and like his advances....that is all a ugly fantasy.. 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

ok

in the same way when women cheat n torture men , men go through tough mental imabalances '

Of course. Trauma is universal. Emotional and trans generational abuse is the the one kind that even our parents/family members  use without their knowledge and not knowing how toxic it is.  You don’t have to be a woman to get abused.

seriously, if we give proper importance to mental health, these things can be easily addressed. 

9 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

ok

in the same way when women cheat n torture men , men go through tough mental imabalances '

Rey munda, akkada cheppedhi vinu.

Vere reverse argue cheyaku

ammayi mida leni poni nindalu vesina, stories create chesi character assasinate chestu rumours spread chesina, ammayni advantage tiskovalani chusina , ammayi life spoil cheyalani plans vesina ...alantivallanta sarvanashanam avtaru , i am already seeing that ... satyam okate untundi, god only knows. who ever tortures woman and become reason for her pain ...tears...alantivallanta yedustunnaru , indialo visa issuestoh stuck aypoyi, jobs poyi, autistic kids , divorces in their family ....abbo inka chala....veedi pellam kojjalaga untundi but veedu matuku afdblo matuku andagadu anattu vere ladiesni comments chesta untadu.....veedu chuddaniki chandalanga unna pakkanollani potti potato antadu..;....reality truth evadiki telidu but stil they do personal attacks. 

ok bye 

13 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Rey munda, akkada cheppedhi vinu.

Vere reverse argue cheyaku

he just shared his opinion, what's the point of abusing him?

silencing people won't solve problems...