Booked one wat ticket to India for this Jan

Aamphat

1 hour ago, Aamphat said:

Us vachi 14 yrs ayyindi. net worth 10c and passive income from that is around 2.2 lacs.  ika chalu ani decide ayya. India velli hayiga life enjoy cheyyadame next unna plan. Hope I won't regret my decision. REgret aina chesedi emi ledhule. ee tokkalo mechanical life antene chiraku den***di.

All the best bro

1 hour ago, Aamphat said:

Us vachi 14 yrs ayyindi. net worth 10c and passive income from that is around 2.2 lacs.  ika chalu ani decide ayya. India velli hayiga life enjoy cheyyadame next unna plan. Hope I won't regret my decision. REgret aina chesedi emi ledhule. ee tokkalo mechanical life antene chiraku den***di.

Enjoy chesthav bro hyd lo

2 hours ago, Aamphat said:

All the best.

2 hours ago, Aamphat said:

10g why posting here ani @Beerboob123 asking @Swatkat while 10ging her in a$$ 

1 hour ago, no01 said:

yup..we all came from that background/people/society/culture...US lo oka 5yrs unte chaalu, we become intolerant to this same culture. Thats human tendency and nothing wrong abt it....US lo mari ekkuva soft aipotham and sudden ga India lo janalu, situations becomes soo new and tough to adjust. But the same human tendency will cope up once we settle down in India and mentally we prepare and get in-sync....its matter of time anthe. Enthaina end of the day, its our country and our own people

you forgot the fact that humans love to settle in their safe zones finally

as long as we dont know life in US, we were thinking India is the best

the moment we know we dont have deal with lot of nonsense that is part and parcel of life in india like bureacracy, over indulgence from friends and family, bad social friend circle etc and other negatively contributing factors, that in itself a good reason for people to come back in the next flight back to US

but if one has good financial background and family circle and investment ideas, india tend to be good option than monotonous life in US, India offer more growth prospects than US if you have good power and influence through family and friends, avi leka pote US is good as we dont one here

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

the moment we know we dont have deal with lot of nonsense that is part and parcel of life in india like bureacracy, over indulgence from friends and family, bad social friend circle etc and other negatively contributing factors, that in itself a good reason for people to come back in the next flight back to US

but if one has good financial background and family circle and investment ideas, india tend to be good option than monotonous life in US, India offer more growth prospects than US if you have good power and influence through family and friends, avi leka pote US is good as we dont one here

idhi correst..

i was thinking how ppl are able to get along with this lifestyle in India.. ofcourse I conveniently forgot that i was in this culture myself  for a long time..

2 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

India lo evadu mari antha kaaaliga leru lee vay.. NRIs are not special anymore and everyone os busy with their own life.. Mana mudd* lo velu petti vasana chusenta tym or intrest evarki undadhu le aa bhrama nunchi bitaki raa

Nuvvu nee experience chepthunnav, nenu naa experience chepthunna. Nris are not special for anyone .

Anni thelusu ane brama nunchi nuvvu bayataki ra 

2 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

GP