Jump to content

Mood of ap by ap 175 survey


Lovecrusader
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

So tdp 59 antavuSeason 9 Lol GIF by The Office

actualyly janasena ki zero .... but 7 seats edge lo unai , so ycp , tdp a seatlu turn cheskovochu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Aa 40 lo last min lo chandranna chakram thippadante 30 cake walk.. 82 + thoka party tho kalisthe comfortable 89 seats 

bl@st

maa jagan mama rigging cheseaina gelustadu&^%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

actualyly janasena ki zero .... but 7 seats edge lo unai , so ycp , tdp a seatlu turn cheskovochu

Ante eesaari kuda adhyaaaksha ane yogam lenatte na

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ante eesaari kuda adhyaaaksha ane yogam lenatte na

lenatte ,me  pulka party tho pothu unte thappa , pk ki

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Cc @srinvas mannem 

Survey with 2.20 lakhs samples in public....

73 ycp 

52 tdp 

7 janasena 

40 seats tough fight BTW ycp and tdp 

bjp 0 @futureofandhra

maa daridrapu anna ki 175/175 ravali

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Cc @srinvas mannem 

Survey with 2.20 lakhs samples in public....

73 ycp 

52 tdp 

7 janasena 

40 seats tough fight BTW ycp and tdp 

bjp 0 @futureofandhra

Close to reality

Time for cbn to go extra mile

2014 repeat for sure

Pushpams ki deposit vasthadha

Any idea on % @Lovecrusader

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lovecrusader said:

Cc @srinvas mannem 

Survey with 2.20 lakhs samples in public....

73 ycp 

52 tdp 

7 janasena 

40 seats tough fight BTW ycp and tdp 

bjp 0 @futureofandhra

7 seats confirma? 
last time competition ichhina seats sumaru ga 7 migata darralo kuda levu 

i feel 7 seats jsp competing anipistundi

may be 2 to 3 win 

7 seats gelavali ante 30 seats lo serious fight cheyyali

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Close to reality

Time for cbn to go extra mile

2014 repeat for sure

Pushpams ki deposit vasthadha

Any idea on % @Lovecrusader

 

 

Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, manadonga said:

7 seats confirma? 
last time competition ichhina seats sumaru ga 7 migata darralo kuda levu 

i feel 7 seats jsp competing anipistundi

may be 2 to 3 win 

7 seats gelavali ante 30 seats lo serious fight cheyyali

confirm kadhu narrow edge lo unaru anta , so chances are there for tdp, ycp to grab those 7 janasena seats . so it can be a duck too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.