Is India advancing fast like the xlife episode in pitta kathalu or is it just normal like in 2013? What are the differences between 2013 IndiA AND 2022 India? Are there any improvements in cleanliness, technology, people behavior, pollution, surroundings?

Bajanabatch

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

upper class fascination on shiny new things ki example ra.

all leeches on society who'll gladly support anything as long as they don't have to rub shoulders with the working poor.

yes ofcourse you want everyoine to live in villages - know their place. Cannot bear them uppity fellows working in air conditioned hi tech cities. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey narsi @Raven_Rayes you may have forgotten but you called village people who made a little money in bagalore as "chaduvuleni daddammalu". you now act like working class hero here.

They didn't make little money. They made crores purely by luck of holding lands close to Bangalore.

They are land owners not working class. Yes they are saduvu Leni daddammmale who are part of rising anti immigrant sentiment in Bangalore.

You seem to be confused about what working class is. I'm not..

Amaravti farmers are also not working class, unless they are farm workers and not land owners.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yes ofcourse you want everyoine to live in villages - know their place. Cannot bear them uppity fellows working in air conditioned hi tech cities. 

As if ap doesn't have cities already for them to move to.

Or it takes more investment for the state govt to create job opportunities in the existing cities, than to create a new shiny one in the middle of nowhere

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i never said hyd metro is for the poorest. they have buses and mmts. metro is ac travel. it is comparable to city buses metro deluxe. Hyd metro is supposed to break even soon. its not a direct burden on state tax payer and it will pay for itself in the larger economy.

Understand i am not saying hyd metro is the best possible solution. within what we have and within india it is one of the most sensible metros built.

Whatever you are saying is typical uppercaste opinion. 

Metro, even in hyd is the worst possible solution. Not the best.

Whether it's privately funded or publicly funded it is a drag on the economy. An expanded bus network at one tenth the cost would've greatly improved productivity for all, not just the rich

You care only for the rich but don't want to admit it

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

They didn't make little money. They made crores purely by luck of holding lands close to Bangalore.

They are land owners not working class. Yes they are saduvu Leni daddammmale who are part of rising anti immigrant sentiment in Bangalore.

You seem to be confused about what working class is. I'm not..

Amaravti farmers are also not working class, unless they are farm workers and not land owners.

10gera - not a word on those "chaduvu vunna" monsters - infy owners gatra. you hate people based on their background thats all. making money is not wrong in capitalistic society. You just pick those who give you "visceral hatred" - and everyone knows who they are.

23 hours ago, Starblazer said:

terrorists India lo taxes kadutunnaru ani cheppina boku gadivi nuvve kadara... malle nuvvu vere vaallni criticise cheyyatam. bone for a dog 🦴

Post the original comment ra chaduvud chetakani luccha

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera - not a word on those "chaduvu vunna" monsters - infy owners gatra. you hate people based on their background thats all. making money is not wrong in capitalistic society. You just pick those who give you "visceral hatred" - and everyone knows who they are.

Lol. You are back to whining.

Making money is not wrong but dominating public policy and crowding out minority opinions are worthy of being hated.

Yes it includes infy owners including the carefully constructed image of Sudha Murthy as a gentle soul. Their shenanigans are laughable and are theatre only to cater to uppercaste people want to feel like they are middle class when they make 5lakhs a month

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lol. You are back to whining.

Making money is not wrong but dominating public policy and crowding out minority opinions are worthy of being hated.

Yes it includes infy owners including the carefully constructed image of Sudha Murthy as a gentle soul. Their shenanigans are laughable and are theatre only to cater to uppercaste people want to feel like they are middle class when they make 5lakhs a month

what public policy is dominated by someone buying a plot in bangalore. infy owners dont do "shenanigans" they run policy with their RSS connections. narayana murty owns and funds $Hit like opindia.

But your "visceral hatred" is reserved for someone else.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

everyone knows who they are.

Actually everybody in this db does. I hate uppercaste scum like you and others here. 

It's just you who's desperate to pretend that you are a nicer upper caste person who cares for the poor.

But your shtick comes off when you actually open your mouth on specifics like supporting metro, amaravati etc.

Since you have nothing to say in your defense you try to muddy the waters by making all insane claims about me. 

You shouldn't take me or this db seriously. I come here just to hate in uppercastes. Testing the fences to see when I'll be bludgeoned with mass trolling or if I'll be. So far you guys have only lame responses to my provocative comments.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what public policy is dominated by someone buying a plot in bangalore. infy owners dont do "shenanigans" they run policy with their RSS connections. narayana murty owns and funds $Hit like opindia.

Why are you repeating sh1t question about Murthy? Yes he's disgusting.

Public policy is dominated by people with voice in public life. Just like you defend hyd metro, by pure numbers if out to vote, investment to bus infra would be more popular than for metro. Where are those voices? 

You are willing to move past by decallaring that metro is not for the poor, but that they have mmts and buses. But what is the level of investment in a mode that only rich use, compared to the investment that majority people use.

Increasing line length is not gonna make metro compete with buses, as is proved in Delhi. 

Pricing metro equal to bus will. Where is that conversation?

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

start a campaign to make metro pricing similar to buses, and introduction of cheap passes like in buses.

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so its okay to crowd out investment, and enjoy all fruits of other people's labour, as long as one is not a sanghi, is it?

Indian 'middle' class ki siggu anedhey ledhu.

metro be priced same as buses, and there be no 'deluxe' buses bs. simple ra.

for someone who claims to be anti-casteist and pro working class, you seem to be okay with all this class divide.

just hate on sanghi, and turn a blind eye towards everything else aa?

plus you are not even hating on sanghi actually. you direct your hate only at me, and chummy with sanghis here.

express bus services with lesser stops is fine. but this a/c buses in India are just, I don't know what to say.

the people who take them are the worst.

dude, just move close to your work, if you don't like to travel in hot sweaty buses.

this is how India is 'developing'..

1 hour ago, AWS said:

Post the original comment ra chaduvud chetakani luccha

nuvvu post chesi nannu aduguthaventra lucha... antha red flower gaadivi nannu tag cheyyakudadu. edaina comment chesthe paaripoyi 2-3 weeks tarvatha reply iche boku gadivi neeku pourusham enduku ra yebrasi nayala.