Jump to content

Dasoju Sravan resigned to congress


JackSeal
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

Looks he was upset with entry of vijaya reddy into congress as both of them eyeing on khairatabad constituency.

He can’t get votes but he can be mlc or rants sabha seat 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Lol itlanti matlade batch kuda 10gesthe migiledhi vh lantolle

Democratic compulsion … khairatabad lo koncham people following and financially evaru better between vijaya teddy and dasoju sravan ani compare chesthe whom will you select ? 
Sravan is a good orator in media but ground level lo following ledhu that’s his drawback.

So epudu vijaya Teddy Congress lo join avvagane he felt insecured.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JackSeal said:

Democratic compulsion … khairatabad lo koncham people following and financially evaru better between vijaya teddy and dasoju sravan ani compare chesthe whom will you select ? 
Sravan is a good orator in media but ground level lo following ledhu that’s his drawback.

So epudu vijaya Teddy Congress lo join avvagane he felt insecured.

 Vijaya vachina seat gelvadhu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

 Vijaya vachina seat gelvadhu

Win loss pakkana pedthe who will be better candidate vijaya or dasoju sravan… or in other way who can pull more votes ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

Win loss pakkana pedthe who will be better candidate vijaya or dasoju sravan… or in other way who can pull more votes ?

Both can’t aney chepthuna 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Daaassooojju annaa endukeyy manaki ee golaa....edho mikee mundhuu interviewss la orlnimaa...poyinamaa...edhaina mlccc gatra theesukoni...chiina chinna contracts chesukoni settle ayinamaa...MLAaa ga poti chesii paisal karchupettii adhi peeki idhi peeki....chivariki erriihook avatam kantey ....calm ga undatam better kadha annaa.....bad decisionn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Democratic compulsion … khairatabad lo koncham people following and financially evaru better between vijaya teddy and dasoju sravan ani compare chesthe whom will you select ? 
Sravan is a good orator in media but ground level lo following ledhu that’s his drawback.

So epudu vijaya Teddy Congress lo join avvagane he felt insecured.

High command intervene ayyi mlc o or CWC lo major post o istha ante aipoyedhi.. iga Shravani lanti spokesperson intellectuals 10gesthe migiledhi scrap cum cm candidates ye

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Democratic compulsion … khairatabad lo koncham people following and financially evaru better between vijaya teddy and dasoju sravan ani compare chesthe whom will you select ? 
Sravan is a good orator in media but ground level lo following ledhu that’s his drawback.

So epudu vijaya Teddy Congress lo join avvagane he felt insecured.

Both waste, corporator ki ekkuva.

money or people power ledu eddari daggara

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

High command intervene ayyi mlc o or CWC lo major post o istha ante aipoyedhi.. iga Shravani lanti spokesperson intellectuals 10gesthe migiledhi scrap cum cm candidates ye

Already he is AICC spokesperson 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JackSeal said:

Already he is AICC spokesperson 

Andhuke cwc lo emanna chance offer chesi unchalaindhi annadhi 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you guys want to beat dora - you have to welcome tdp and ysrcp in to TG. BJP meedha congress meedha hopes suddha waste.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

If you guys want to beat dora - you have to welcome tdp and ysrcp in to TG. BJP meedha congress meedha hopes suddha waste.

Lol..we rather elect Bandi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.