Multilingual Hyderabadi ethos 😂😂😂

bhaigan

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea keep siding with nizams. Mee doras ki maamule kadha.

Ofcourse I will side with them…they were much better than the linguistic outlaws who destroyed the local cultures and languages to set their propaganda…

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Oho anta.com aa okay continue 

antha scene ledhu ba. I myself witnesses changes of songs in abids gatra. But nampally one was told by them. It used to be common btw. Kastha mee village batch give some respect to hyd batch.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ofcourse I will side with them…they were much better than the linguistic outlaws who destroyed the local cultures and languages to set their propaganda…

yea right - laughing at your mother tongue and naked brathukammas was much better for local cultures. ANyway you are useless ra halwa ga. You are too emotional to come out of the darkness.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

antha scene ledhu ba. I myself witnesses changes of songs in abids gatra. But nampally one was told by them. It used to be common btw. Kastha mee village batch give some respect to hyd batch.

Even america has ignorant and dum-b ppl, America ke ivvani respect née hyd batch ki ivvalna? Every region has smart and dum-b ppl uncle, don’t live like a frog in a well. 

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Even america has ignorant and dum-b ppl, America ke ivvani respect née hyd batch ki ivvalna? Every region has smart and dum-b ppl uncle, don’t live like a frog in a well. 

I meant just beleive in what i say - that i am telling you as direct witness for some of the things. Ekkadiko poyav nuvvu.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I meant just beleive in what i say - that i am telling you as direct witness for some of the things. Ekkadiko poyav nuvvu.

Sarele anna nakendhuku le ee topic , okay

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Sarele anna nakendhuku le ee topic , okay

Key point endhante - hyd lo langas ki em antha scene undedhi kaadhu. Street lo antha thuraqs and marwaris dhi nadichedhi. Telugu ki oka importance vacchindhi early 2000s la. Aaa elevations AP ivvagane malla Hitecu city ivvagane they started langa movement.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea right - laughing at your mother tongue and naked brathukammas was much better for local cultures. ANyway you are useless ra halwa ga. You are too emotional to come out of the darkness.

Nah..I never laughed at my mother tongue. It’s people like you who think mother tongue is superior to every other language and discriminate.

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nah..I never laughed at my mother tongue. It’s people like you who think mother tongue is superior to every other language and discriminate.

10gera. Everyone knows how Nizam and Urdu speakers had the contempt for telugu speaking natives in telangana region.

Even the video is proof - majority of peopel are telugu speaking, money is with telugu speaking - what is the need for a customer to adjust and speak in hindi/urdu ? it is not one off incidents.

Basica nizam cheppe magathanam ledhu neela.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. Everyone knows how Nizam and Urdu speakers had the contempt for telugu speaking natives in telangana region.

Even the video is proof - majority of peopel are telugu speaking, money is with telugu speaking - what is the need for a customer to adjust and speak in hindi/urdu ? it is not one off incidents.

Basica nizam cheppe magathanam ledhu neela.

Of course, Just like Andhra Telugu’s had for Telangana and it’s dialect. 

Nizams and Andhra Telugu’s Ki pedda difference emi ledu in terms of what they did…okadu cheppi mari peeka kosthe, inkokadu tadigudda esi kosindu…end result same to same.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Of course, Just like Andhra Telugu’s had for Telangana and it’s dialect. 

Nizams and Andhra Telugu’s Ki pedda difference emi ledu in terms of what they did…okadu cheppi mari peeka kosthe, inkokadu tadigudda esi kosindu…end result same to same.

Nizams spoke the same language as india speaks. So when will you get out india.

ANd you are making a huge deal about dialect when in reality most of Telugu understand each other effortlessly. is the same as blocking an entire language ?

End result same to same anta ? Telugu film industry is making telangana people in ttheir own accent as superstars whereas andhra people change their accent to a more neutral one. in addition to keeping tg accent in almost every movie now,

What did nizam ever do t your langa culture ? what did hindi/urdu ever do to telangana culture ? what representation it gave ?Entha hijra avvali ala turaqs and hindi walla M gudavadaaniki.

you know the answer as i said you dont have guts to face up to facts. You are too emotional and pussified.

21 hours ago, Midnightsun said:

Okadini pattukoni generalize chesthunna nuvu

henry olonga wife aa eeme

I posted just for fun anna

migatha valu kottukunnaru le ikkada