Ileana vs Pooja

Actressfan

Who's got better structure ?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Actually this is the toughest question ever I faced in my life. However, Pooja is really a tough contender who can challenge Ileana Darlings hegemony in this field.

Edge Ileana has over Pooja:

1. She has got the best thighs ever I saw in Film industry, shapely and perfectly sized. Pooja comes closer but cannot defeat Illu Darling here.

2. Lilli Babe has the best pair of buttocks, perfectly sized. If they are too fatty, it will be difficult to go deep into her when you bang her in doggy position. Pooja also got good sized bums but cannot ooze so much chexiness like how Lilly darling does.

3. Ileana darling has the best WAIST, in my opinion the best in entire India. That hourly glass figure is something which nobody has got in India. Pooja comes closer but cannot defeat Lilly babe here.

4. Lilli babe has best face-cut, attractive eyes, attractive lips and gets sluttier as she changes her expressions and mood towards oomph & ***.  She can almost challenge the best b!tches in the business with her facial expressions alone. Pooja again comes closer but falls short of Lilly babe in this regard.

Edge Pooja has over Lilly babe:

1. The b00bs - obviously. Pooja has got good sizeable pair so we can suck up when we are bored of banging.

2. Nothing else much, really

nee dedication 🙏

0QAL5X-shared.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Actually this is the toughest question ever I faced in my life. However, Pooja is really a tough contender who can challenge Ileana Darlings hegemony in this field.

1. She has got the best thighs ever I saw in Film industry, shapely and perfectly sized. Pooja comes closer but cannot defeat Illu Darling here.

2. Lilli Babe has the best pair of buttocks, perfectly sized. If they are too fatty, it will be difficult to go deep into her when you bang her in doggy position. Pooja also got good sized bums but cannot ooze so much chexiness like how Lilly darling does.

3. Ileana darling has the best WAIST, in my opinion the best in entire India. That hourly glass figure is something which nobody has got in India. Pooja comes closer but cannot defeat Lilly babe here.

4. Lilli babe has best face-cut, attractive eyes, attractive lips and gets sluttier as she changes her expressions and mood towards oomph & ***.  She can almost challenge the best b!tches in the business with her facial expressions alone. Pooja again comes closer but falls short of Lilly babe in this regard.

1. The b00bs - obviously. Pooja has got good sizeable pair so we can suck up when we are bored of banging.

bl@st

3 hours ago, bharathicement said:

pooja is golden leg.. illi is iron leg

JollyReddy

3 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Pooja ki b00bs aa , show proofs I say