Amex Gold - Referral only offer - PM me if interested to apply

Tenali

24 minutes ago, mettastar said:

You mean they charge on interest on the balance ? If you pay the balance before statement then no interest ? Or something different?

Anyway send me the link bro

As long as you pay the previous month statement before due date, then you are good.

1 hour ago, AndharuBagundali said:

Amex site is having 60K bonus.

However if you sign up through referral, there is 90K sign up bonus. Not all the referrals shows the same offer. 

In which world ?

Earn90,000 Membership Rewards® Points

after you spend $4,000 in eligible purchases on the new Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. This offer may not be available if you leave this web page and return later.

18 minutes ago, elligadda said:

In which world ?

Earn90,000 Membership Rewards® Points

after you spend $4,000 in eligible purchases on the new Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. This offer may not be available if you leave this web page and return later.

Yes, I meant 90K points bro. 

16 hours ago, Tenali said:

Amex Gold - Spend $4k in 6 months & get 90,000 points through referral link. 

PM me if any one is interested. Public offer is 60,000 points only. Best card to use on restaurants & Groceries. 

$120 Uber Cash on Gold
$120 Dining Credit
4X POINTS At Restaurants
4X POINTS On Groceries
4X POINTS On Flights
4X POINTS At Restaurants
$100 experience credit with 2-night stay at The Hotel Collection
$250 annual fee. Can offset easily through above benefits.Consider this if your credit score is 670 or more. You can transfer points to airline partners and book award travel or redeem for gift card.

PSA: Referral valla vachina points ki 1c valuation vesi amex will send 1099 at year end. If you make 100K points via referrals you will get a $1000 1099 reported income. Something to keep in mind. Pedda matter emi kaadu. 

3 minutes ago, phatposts said:

PSA: Referral valla vachina points ki 1c valuation vesi amex will send 1099 at year end. If you make 100K points via referrals you will get a $1000 1099 reported income. Something to keep in mind. Pedda matter emi kaadu. 

Amex sends 1099 only when the consumer earn more than 60K points($600) in referral bonuses in a calendar year.  

3 hours ago, pichhipullayya said:

I use this card, 

Blue Cash Preferred® Card

yearly fees is 95$, gives 6% on groceries , 6% on streaming services, 3% of gas. Intlo vechhalu konte 3 months easy gaa 60-70$ vasool avutunnai...
on Top of it, Amex offers baguntaai.. Disney bundle half cost ki vastondi....

basic blue cash kanna idi better.. i upgraded from blue cash to this and i feel 95$ easy vasool.

Are you sure about 6% on groceries. Recently my wife took the same card but it says only 3% on groceries. 

43 minutes ago, AryaD said:

Are you sure about 6% on groceries. Recently my wife took the same card but it says only 3% on groceries. 

blue cash aithe 3% annual fees zero, blue cash preferred 6%. i am 100% sure.

im not even giving referral , so im gaining nothing here. I am using it and getting pretty good cash back for buying groceries which are very much needed.

Annual fees is 95$ but benefit is more than that... idi simple madhya targati card compared to high tier cards.

6% on groceries is a solid deal, groceries velte 100$ takkuva avadu each week.. so easy 24$ there.. add walmart super center, safeway  and others.. i started buying wine also in safeway to take advantage of it instead of bevmo.

14 minutes ago, elligadda said:

Arey ooo click the link and check, don’t act like m0dda sucker, manchiga chepthe artham avvadara??

Not every user gets the same offer using public link ..Public offer is generally 60k points. But some users may get 60k,75k,90k etc.. Open the public link in incognito mode, you will see the 60k offer

But using referral link, you will get 90k.. https://americanexpress.com/en-us/referral/APaRNPPcB8?XLINK=MYCP

43 minutes ago, Tenali said:

Not every user gets the same offer using public link ..Public offer is generally 60k points. But some users may get 60k,75k,90k etc.. Open the public link in incognito mode, you will see the 60k offer

But using referral link, you will get 90k.. https://americanexpress.com/en-us/referral/APaRNPPcB8?XLINK=MYCP

M0dda cheekuthava vachi honey vesi uncha née kosam