One honest question?

hyperbole

Just now, hyperbole said:

Another argument Vishnu depicts blue color and hence all his avatars are also blue.

If you think about the context and reality, Ancient India andaru dark ee anukunta, even today 80% is dark complexion. North ollu debatable because of weather or alexdander and mogul conquest. 

Yes only beacuse of alexander and other moghul rulers who occupied and married and raoed many people and because of weather  20 perxent of people are fair and mostly. 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Most rakshasss hate lord Vishnu since he betrayed/ killed them multiple times. Due to this reason they had either lord Brahma or lord shiva as only options to obtain boons. 

Next, narasimha Swamy has beard. Also most saints and Rishi’s have beards. I don’t think you will see a lord Brahma picture without a beard ever. 

Lastly, we always worshipped idols. In addition to shivling, most shakthiiii peetaaams are idol based 

Yes narsimha swamy has beard

Shivudi temples in west coast mainly Goa, lo has beard and mustache...

its just perception and one's vision ante.. form a image to focus on.

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Shivudi temples in west coast mainly Goa, lo has beard and mustache...

its just perception and one's vision ante.. form a image to focus on.

Shivudi beard is to indicate his life during dakhsa yagnam episode when he lost Sati or before that.

• Upvote 1

I still dont understand when people say rama rajyam. Whats great about it? Same with krishna. 

3 characters which i like the most in ramayan/maha bharatam are hanuman, karna & ashwadama

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I still dont understand when people say rama rajyam. Whats great about it? Same with krishna. 

3 characters which i like the most in ramayan/maha bharatam are hanuman, karna & ashwadama

Dharmam personified is lord Rama. When they say Rama rajyam it means dharmam Aka righteousness everywhere ani ardham.

May be you don’t know the greatness of Bhishma. He is one of the greatest charecters of all time. His childhood story is intense. 

8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Dharmam personified is lord Rama. When they say Rama rajyam it means dharmam Aka righteousness everywhere ani ardham.

May be you don’t know the greatness of Bhishma. He is one of the greatest charecters of all time. His childhood story is intense. 

Dharmam personified with lord rama. I really dont get it. 

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

bhismudu valla father most kaamist fellow anipinchindi, ganga devi ki maataa istaadu tanu chesedaniki eduru chepte tanu vellipovachuu ani , aa maatakosam ganga devi puttina pillalni champutunte adigithe vellipotundemo ani adagadu, chivaraku adigaka bhishmudu ni ticukoni vellipotundi ganga, 

bhismudu perigi peddayyevarku valla ayya pelli chesukokunda vuntaadu kaani , correctga pelliduki vachina koduku intiki vachhakaa pelliki tahatahaladuthadu, asalu kodukunu pelli chesukovaddu ane condition ki ela accept chesi pelli chesukuntaadu ee bhismudu father

7 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Dharmam personified with lord rama. I really dont get it. 

He had all great qualities ani antaruuu… people were happy ani janalaaa nammakamm. None of us can vouch for the facts. We just have to believe it antheee

29 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

He had all great qualities ani antaruuu… people were happy ani janalaaa nammakamm. None of us can vouch for the facts. We just have to believe it antheee

Ramayanam motham chadivinavallu post seetha devi going with budevi, rama’s administration was debacle antaru. 

15 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Ramayanam motham chadivinavallu post seetha devi going with budevi, rama’s administration was debacle antaru. 

Naku ippatiki Adam kanidi why Rama is over looked even after he abandoned Sita after returning to Ayodya, Was he excessively reputation-conscious? 

like Karuna, Ravana is also a layered character, Mahadev TV serial la they tried unravel multiple layers of Ravana, naku chala interesting character anipichindi, why are we made to hate Ravana so much ani? he acts in anger because Rama hurt his sister, he didn’t touch Sita, clash of egos  and war I get it but that is on a personal level not that he killed thousands of Hindus(he is also a hindu/brahaman) for no reason. There are many rakshasas who just committed sin for no reason yet their defeat is not celebrated like Ravana’s