Endi vaa ee goram..

Joker_007

8 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Fair enough. I can give my resources , but I guess it makes little to no sense as none of these are pronounced guilty thus far, and it all boils down to individual beliefs as what you or myself perceive to be the truth.

But just by putting a little reasoning to test, Obama could have aided his party contestant Hillary, by bringing out charges on Epstein acting on the information that he was involved with Trump. The earliest records of these incidents date back to early years of Obama's presidency If my memory serves me right,  although the island has been operational even before that as Virginia Roberts was investigating it early 2000s, and such a move could have jeopardized Trump presidency prospects significantly.

Virgina Roberts deposition from 2011 states that she saw Mr.Clinton with two young girls at Epstein Island. This was before the case was settled in 2017.

Btw. all this information is from mainstream press. I didn't press into concealed or conspiracy information.

It's unlikely that President Obama never had tabs on such an important piece of information, and if he did why would he support Clintons? He would have moved away from them, right? But they seem to be around. Doesn't it make him complicit then?

6 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Fair enough. I can give my resources , but I guess it makes little to no sense as there are none were pronounced guilty thus far, and it all boils down to individual beliefs as to what you or myself perceive to be the truth.

But just by putting a little reasoning to test, Obama could have aided his party contestant Hillary, by bringing out charges on Epstein acting on the information that he was involved with Trump. The earliest records of these incidents date back to early years or Obama's presidency If my memory serves me right, it's in 2011, although the island has been operational even before that as Virginia Roberts was investigating it early 2000s, and such a move could have jeopardized Trump presidency prospects significantly.

Virgina Roberts deposition from 2011 states that she saw Mr.Clinton with two young girls at Epstein Island. This was before the case was settled in 2017.

Btw. all this information is from mainstream press. I didn't press into concealed or conspiracy information.

It's unlikely that President Obama never had tabs on such an important piece of information, and if he did why would he support Clintons? He would have moved away from them, right? But they seem to be around. Doesn't it make him complicit?

Obama wasn’t supporting/endorsing Bill right, I believe Bill is involved in this case but not Hillary. Also, did you see what all Trump said during his campaign. It’s disgusting and Nothing matters to his base anymore, this wouldnt have affected his chances in anyway. 

Obama is a class act even though some of his policies are weird. We all know what kind of a person Trump is, I believe he is 100% involved in this care but covered up with Epstein’s “suicide”

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

The same way you certified that Obama did it 

There are many reports which say Epstein used Trump’s personal flights for transporting girls 

Fair enough. I can give my resources , but I guess it makes little to no sense as none of these are pronounced guilty thus far, and it all boils down to individual beliefs as what you or myself perceive to be the truth.

But just by putting a little reasoning to test, Obama could have aided his party contestant Hillary, by bringing out charges on Epstein acting on the information that he was involved with Trump. Virginia Roberts was investigating it in early 2000s and settled the case with Epstein in 2009, early years of Obama's presisency.Such a move could only have jeopardized Trump's presidency prospects. 

Virgina Roberts deposition from 2011 states that she saw Mr.Clinton with two young girls at Epstein Island. This was before the case was settled in 2017 with Prince Andrew.

It's unlikely that President Obama never had tabs on such an important piece of information and if he did why would he support Clintons? He would have moved away from them, right? But they seem to be around. Doesn't it make him complicit then?

11 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Obama wasn’t supporting/endorsing Bill right, I believe Bill is involved in this case but not Hillary. Also, did you see what all Trump said during his campaign. It’s disgusting and Nothing matters to his base anymore, this wouldnt have affected his chances in anyway. 

Obama is a class act even though some of his policies are weird. We all know what kind of a person Trump is, I believe he is 100% involved in this care but covered up with Epstein’s “suicide”

That's very convenient. Clinton had a history of being scandalous in White House with Monica another underage girl before and yet she let go of her husband again? Doesn't it sound bit odd?  

What exactly was so disgusting  in Trump's speeches?

Appearances are deceptive and often media crafts public opinion not very different from India.  Obama was no different from Clintons or Bushes, he pushed another war on Lebanon and was on verge on pushing one onto Syria, only to be intercepted by Putin. 

The war in Ukraine, has roots in Obama's administration as Victoria Nuland managed to get a coup done in Ukraine to remove Pro Putin government that's in 2014, a response in which Putin annexed Crimea. It's only Biden that's pushing it again after being brought to power. No new war whatsoever happened during Trump. 

6 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

story lo twist undi 

friend antunnadu veellu innocent and victim faking ani 

Video undi basement lo padukunattu annadu and victim lost 30 pounds with injuries so ivvani appadhalu ela avthai

9 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

story lo twist undi 

friend antunnadu veellu innocent and victim faking ani 

Multiple fractures in the body anta .. ee range lo fake chesadantava .. 

15 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

It may or may not happen. It requires the victim to confess very many things and press charges real hard. The problem is, there is a chance of our of court settlement either by coercion or death threats  or even plead guilty on some counts but not on others and get reduced sentence. All part of legal drama.

Depends on public prosecutor... Allegations are serous and usually human trafficking means victim also gets various non profit organizations attention. Govt looks at these cases - dept. Of justice etc... it goes deep.

So, it's difficult to come out unless you are very very powerful here.

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Depends on public prosecutor... Allegations are serous and usually human trafficking means victim also gets various non profit organizations attention. Govt looks at these cases - dept. Of justice etc... it goes deep.

So, it's difficult to come out unless you are very very powerful here.

Jagan anna tho biden ki call chepistademo??

20 hours ago, tollywood_hater said:

psyco lu unnatu unnaru kadha

పోలీసులు తెలిపిన వివరాల ప్రకారం.. 2023 ఏప్రిల్ నుండి నవంబరు వరకు 7 నెలల పాటు బాధిత యువకుడిని సత్తారు వెంకటేష్ రెడ్డి, పెన్మత్స నిఖిల్, శ్రబన్ పెనుమచ్చలు తీవ్రంగా హింసించారు. ప్రతిరోజు పీవీసీ పైపులు, ఇనుప రాడ్లు, విద్యుత్ వైర్లతో చావబాదేవారు. అలా బాధితుడిని చితకబాదుతూ, అతడు ఆ దెబ్బలు తాళలేక విలవిల్లాడుతుంటే చూసి ఆనందించేవారు ఆ ముగ్గురు. వారి రాక్షస చర్యకు బాధితుడి నుదుటి నుండి పాదాల వరకు శరీరంపై గాట్లు, గాయాలు అయ్యాయి. చివరికి పక్కటెముకలతో పాటు శరీరంలో పలుచోట్ల ఎముకలు కూడా విరిగినట్లు పోలీసులు గుర్తించారు. ఇంట్లో పని మొత్తం బాధిత యువకుడితోనే చేయించేవారట. అంతటితో ఆగకుండా ప్రధాని నిందితుడు వెంకటేష్‌ డైలీ 2గంటల పాటు మసాజ్ చేయించుకునేవాడట. వారు చెప్పిన పనులు చేయకపోతే తనను ఇంకా తీవ్రంగా హింసించేవారని బాధితుడు వాపోయాడు. ఇంటి బేస్‌మెంట్‌లో నేలమీద పడుకుబెట్టేవారట. అది కూడా కేవలం ఒకరోజులో 3గంటలు మాత్రమే నిద్రపోయేందుకు అనుమతించేవారని బాధితుడు పేర్కొన్నాడు. తనను ప్రతిక్షణం సీసీటీవీ కెమెరాల ద్వారా పర్యవేక్షించేవారని పోలీసులతో తెలిపాడు.

Manavalle... State lo power undi kabatti prapanchikam anta mande anukoni undi untaadu pichi fook gaadu

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

Jagan anna tho biden ki call chepistademo??

He he.... Politicians only use such people... Use and throw.

I know yours is sarcastic comment, but no one cares

• Upvote 1

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

He he.... Politicians only use such people... Use and throw.

I know yours is sarcastic comment, but no one cares

even if chesina, biden might say "Can you tell what India is" antademo

• Haha 1