Endi vaa ee goram..

Joker_007

58 minutes ago, sureshkonda said:

The victim didn't take any revenge. when he was running out of the captive house with bruises, neighbor called the police about it.  It is too difficult for the defenders to defend their case.

I’m not saying they’re innocent, my friends words makes sense. News says some concened citizen alerted the police, not neighbor right?

9 hours ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Topic eto thisukuvelthunaru kavalani , inthaki anna veelani kuda kapaduthada ledha ani db asking 

anna jagadeka veerudu so he will save him anni Jaffa's nammakam ... 

6 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

he seems like stepped fox tail before coming... he gets GC that he can never imagine with education and hard work

naaku koda ilanti scheme teliste decade of my life would have been saved.

this is a lesson for all those morons who think running a consultancy is easy

Indian youth is sharp today that 15 yrs ago.. just casual ga mouth open cheste kind balls 10gestaaru

do not trust the junk that came after 2020.

GC naa ela istaru vaa.. 

9 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

I don’t know. He’s saying, naaku baaga telsu and ilantivi cheyyadani. Practical reasons cheptunnadu

looks like some consultancy batch godava and victim exxagerated 

This is also quite possible. In the past Indian Diplomat Devyani Kobragade, got a maid sangeeta from India with some agreement that she will be paid in Indian rupees and after coming to US the maid (sangeeta) went to Non profit organization and accused her of slavery. Devyani has Diplomat immunity so she escaped and Maid, Sangeeta got a green card. 

If this guy, the victim is extremely smart he may have pulled something like this. Physical injuries and weight loss are  the only things that don't add up. 

10 hours ago, appusri said:

Aa GC kosam aa psycho gaallatho em kottinchukuntam brother. Too much ga kottaru anta. PVC pipes, iron rods, electric cabled/wires. edhi padithe avi use chesi kottaru bruises kooda unnayi. Iddharu oke caste. Kaani victim is very poor, Sattaru has good political backing locally and got good wealth in the US. Asale YCP, automatic gaa feudalistic mentality chooyinchukunnadu.

Ala anaku raa ayya @vetri gadi Manobavalu debba tintaye.

10 hours ago, Satakarni_bali said:

same feeling, vaadiki tikkundi but mari intha tikka ani anukole,  emaina penmatcha batch godavalaki veedu mundesukunnadu emo... Hopefully facts come out

Do you know him?

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

This is also quite possible. In the past Indian Diplomat Devyani Kobragade, got a maid sangeeta from India with some agreement that she will be paid in Indian rupees and after coming to US the maid (sangeeta) went to Non profit organization and accused her of slavery. Devyani has Diplomat immunity so she escaped and Maid, Sangeeta got a green card. 

If this guy, the victim is extremely smart he may have pulled something like this. Physical injuries and weight loss are  the only things that don't add up. 

I don’t think anyone with sound mind would endure all the pain and self respect for the GC. Life will be the same ra ayya for 99.9% people before/after GC/citizenship, no drastic change. Still need to do the job (might get a bit better  job), life events will go on. 

1 hour ago, Tellugodu said:

I don’t think anyone with sound mind would endure all the pain and self respect for the GC. Life will be the same ra ayya for 99.9% people before/after GC/citizenship, no drastic change. Still need to do the job (might get a bit better  job), life events will go on. 

Indians in general have become so materialistic that self respect comes to them at last. They are ready to do whatever it takes to get settled in US.  I have known Sikhs and Gujaratis who entered Canada and then crossed into US illegally and are happy to live that way in US. I have seen telugus who came in using a B visa and have never gone back some of them working as cooks, others as sub mestris for  big mestris. I also know telugus who are married in India ditched their wife in US to marry American citizens. Some married for a white skinned bride others married for a green card.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, HtmlBro said:

Aa friend gadu paytm kukka @vetri gads.

I can only imagine the psychological trauma you have undergone to become a gajji of this magnitude

Hope you are not hurting your near and dear ones

Why you think caste gajji is bigger than anything is beyond me

10 minutes ago, vetri said:

I can only imagine the psychological trauma you have undergone to become a gajji of this magnitude

Hope you are not hurting your near and dear ones

Why you think caste gajji is bigger than anything is beyond me

Message marchu raa Inbreed saale.