Deeni Meaning Enti

jefferson1

Recent ga oka FT interviewe attend ayya (2 rounds) American client (not  witch company). first round was good,  second  went ok (Technical)

few days  taruvatha rejection vachindi  (Unfortunately, the team has decided to move forward with another candidate for this position.). I thought i  was going to  get selected. I moved on and started looking for other jobs.

two days ago  same reqirement posted again by the same client.

Endduku  Antaru. 

3 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Recent ga oka FT interviewe attend ayya (2 rounds) American client (not  witch company). first round was good,  second  went ok (Technical)

few days  taruvatha rejection vachindi  (Unfortunately, the team has decided to move forward with another candidate for this position.). I thought i  was going to  get selected. I moved on and started looking for other jobs.

Endduku  Antaru. 

GC position emo or valla requirements ki set ayye candidate inka dorakaledemo 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

GC position emo or valla requirements ki set ayye candidate inka dorakaledemo 

i have  GC, i have mentioned that in my application

6 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Endduku  Antaru. 

Neeku vachina response general response. They are still looking for I think

5 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Endduku  Antaru. 

that means they did not like you and they are looking for someone they will like 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jefferson1 said:

they decided that you are not a fit( for whatever reason that I am not sure about), they are looking for others now

2 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Neeku vachina response general response. They are still looking for I think

got it

2 minutes ago, gudboy said:

that means they did not like you and they are looking for someone they will like 

already multiple candidates ni interview chesam ani chepparu

2 minutes ago, praying said:

they decided that you are not a fit( for whatever reason that I am not sure about), they are looking for others now

got it

The original guy who accepted may have declined…

if you have the contacts .. try sending them an email.. can we have one more round of interview for the new position thats opened up anu… 

if they respond yes you did good previously if not move on

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Neeku GC kaadu bro.. already team lo vunna vaadiki labor approval kosam chesaremo… formality kosam interview chesi reject chestaru until he gets his labor approved… that’s a normal process and I think you knew it already.. 

Bro interview done by AVP and manager, intha time waste chesthara for some Labor application ani thinking. Also they reposted the requirement.

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

they were looking for something else, so they moved on .. you also move on from it.. dont over-think about it

Thanks

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

The original guy who accepted may have declined…

if you have the contacts .. try sending them an email.. can we have one more round of interview for the new position thats opened up anu… 

if they respond yes you did good previously if not move on

Good Idea

7 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Neeku GC kaadu bro.. already team lo vunna vaadiki labor approval kosam chesaremo… formality kosam interview chesi reject chestaru until he gets his labor approved… that’s a normal process and I think you knew it already.. 

if they are going by book they should hire if they find the guy worthy. thu thu matram ga cheyadam enduku; what if someone complains to DOL ?? ide job posting paina labor filing este company parisiti endii. legal repercussions vuntayi gaa 

8 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

if they are going by book they should hire if they find the guy worthy. thu thu matram ga cheyadam enduku; what if someone complains to DOL ?? ide job posting paina labor filing este company parisiti endii. legal repercussions vuntayi gaa 

Are you new to GC process… if they follow what you said 90% of desis won’t get GC… 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Namminattu leru!!! Nee age ki, neeku GC vacchina speed ki ekkada matching ledanukunnaremo?!!

1 hour ago, jefferson1 said:

Endduku  Antaru. 

That guy did not join the company. So they are still looking.