if congress forms govt. in centre

quest

4 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Anna heads padadhu ante tails kavali ane kadha anna artham

Maybe as a Telangana supporter, he wants Jagan for AP so that TG can prosper without competition 💪while AP bites the dust 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, quest said:

will they send jagn to jail?

Jagan Anna ah chance ivvadu Ika.. Party merge eh or else TDP+ Congress politics ni Tattukodam Kastam state n central lo.. 

Moreover Congress Dent Pedathadi YCP ki if Central lo Vaste.. E strokes anni Jagan Anna tho Kastam cuz Ippude chala cases lo fight chestunnadu.. 

1 hour ago, gutlogummadi said:

Chas idanta tuppas muchata. Ee term ma ka paul anna ki idisipetturi intakanna poyedi emundi. Veelite 140 desala presidents ni pattukostadu

already Vizag MP ga poti chestunnadu ani declare chesindu paul

1 hour ago, CricPokChic said:

u cant say that....its either Jagan or CBN.....u have to chose 1 as that's the most probable case....

Mana state kaadu vaa adi…so I’m at Liberty to choose the worst of the two…anduke sendranna nai nai ani seppindi..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mana state kaadu vaa adi…so I’m at Liberty to choose the worst of the two…anduke sendranna nai nai ani seppindi..

worst of the 2 sendranna kadu bro...jaggadu is far more worst than any other candidate not only in AP, but whole India lo...

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

worst of the 2 sendranna kadu bro...jaggadu is far more worst than any other candidate not only in AP, but whole India lo...

Exactly…when I think about Jagan being the worst….I can say for sure CBN turned out to be the worst of all.

On 12/5/2023 at 12:51 PM, Android_Halwa said:

Like another Amaravati ? Ivala AP state intha worst ga vundaniki reason ae CBN. Malli inkosari CBN vasthe the state will be doomed for ever beyond recovery. 

2014 term was bad.. he was a decent polician before that. may be state daggara dabbuleka frustration lo alaa behave cheuntaademo araachakam ga

21 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

yenduku bro? paata cases marchipoyi, 2019 lo cm ayina tarawata nundi cheppu, yenduku he is the worst

21 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly…when I think about Jagan being the worst….I can say for sure CBN turned out to be the worst of all.

I don't like CBN. jr.ntr cm ayite best anukuntunna

1 minute ago, quest said:

2014 term was bad.. he was a decent polician before that. may be state daggara dabbuleka frustration lo alaa behave cheuntaademo araachakam ga

Pre-2004 itself was also bad, just that the economy was expanding he had an opportunity, and the political climate supported his nonsense theories...

By 2014, every privilege he had expired, and even when he was part of the ruling coalition there was nothing much he could do and had to resort to every worst thing possible.