Midnightsun

16 hours ago, Midnightsun said:

Serve your country mthrfckr

He needs to grow some balls… needs to think outside the box and deal immigration issues! I am not sure why they can’t pass a constitution to get rid of illegals like asylum etc., it’s costing them billions

49 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

He needs to grow some balls… needs to think outside the box and deal immigration issues! I am not sure why they can’t pass a constitution to get rid of illegals like asylum etc., it’s costing them billions

Why so angry bro? His country no let him do whatever he wants. People will decide right wrong next elections. Why gussa?

20 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

Why so angry bro? His country no let him do whatever he wants. People will decide right wrong next elections. Why gussa?

I’m not angry .. I am telling that he is no doing his job 

3 hours ago, chammakchandra said:

DB lo post lu esinantha easy kaadhu anukunta, India lone CAA, UCC laantivi enact cheyyalekunnaaam,

UK is muslim ruled country, how is it possible ya?

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

He is doing his job as he wants, just not as you want 😝

No he is not…. He is shipping illegal immigrants to rawanda.. he is being too nice to them instead he should throw them out of country or out in jail by scrapping what Eva laws they have for crossing border illegally 

9 hours ago, chammakchandra said:

No he is not…. He is shipping illegal immigrants to rawanda.. he is being too nice to them instead he should throw them out of country or out in jail by scrapping what Eva laws they have for crossing border illegally 

He is doing his job as he wants, just not as you want 

• Midnightsun changed the title to ..
1 minute ago, chammakchandra said:

But that’s not working for him right? Did u see all backclash?

He believes thats needed. Em chesina backlash untune untadi aa level unnaka.. edchevallu untune untaru em chesina .. he is taking that risk. All political decisions are risky. They make or break the party. Some work some dont. No one takes decisions that will definitely defeat them, willingly. Time and people will tell whether they are right or wrong.