ee DB lo Davinci Resolve Studio telisina vallu vunte randi...

dasari4kntr

maatladukundam...about..

- color grading.. (cinematic...)

- fusion effects..(VFX)...

- sound effects (i have zero knowledge on this...i want to learn..)

- different creative text/title effects...

- creative transitions ...etc

4 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Following

3 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

konchem-telugulo-cheppava-ardam-kaaledu.

i have some understanding on this software...basic color grading and very basic fusion effects...  (like the starting title in below video and few other effects...)

but zero knowledge on sound effects..(just noice cancellation and echo effects i know...)

just looking for some companionship to discuss...and help each other...

55 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

@Assam_Bhayya did you work on Davinci Resolve..?

Back in 2014, 15 lo edo try chedam ani black magic cinema cam koni raw format try chedham ani chusa bro. Davinci workflow too complex untadhi, but too many options, super quality output untadi patience unte.

Easy and best options today ante Final Cut Pro or Adobe premier pro.

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

maatladukundam...about..

Sound effects, audio production enhancements, synching all areas lo Davinci no 1 , but learning kashtam anipinchindhi, too much time pettali, system config kuda baaga high undali, main thing is patience 

19 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Back in 2014, 15 lo edo try chedam ani black magic cinema cam koni raw format try chedham ani chusa bro. Davinci workflow too complex untadhi, but too many options, super quality output untadi patience unte.

Easy and best options today ante Final Cut Pro or Adobe premier pro.

yes..learning is bit difficult...you need to know before various video shoot technicalities..like exposure, FPS, video codec, color bit..etc  

so i bought this book..and also following below video tutorials from black magic...(and also few YT videos as well)..

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/training

883mUcc.jpg

23 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Sound effects, audio production enhancements, synching all areas lo Davinci no 1 , but learning kashtam anipinchindhi, too much time pettali, system config kuda baaga high undali, main thing is patience 

sound effects ki...laptop is not correct ani artham ayyindhi...

aa setup vere vuntundi...

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Easy and best options today ante Final Cut Pro or Adobe premier pro

recently i am noticing in internet..most of the people are stop using Final Cut Pro...and few are using Adobe Premier Pro...because of their recent AI improvements...

but Davinci is still widely used in film production also..

from wiki..

DaVinci Resolve has been used for the color grading and/or editing of feature films such as Alien: Covenant,[100] Avatar,[101] Best of Enemies,[102] Deadpool 2,[103] Jason Bourne,[104] Kingsman: The Golden Circle,[105] La La Land,[106] Love & Mercy,[107] Pirates of the Caribbean,[106] Prometheus,[108] Robin Hood,[109] Spectre,[110] Star Wars: The Last Jedi,[111] and X-Men: Apocalypse.[112]

DaVinci Resolve and Blackmagic Design hardware were used to create five of the eight 2019 Oscar nominated best picture films including Bohemian Rhapsody (most awards), The Favourite (most nominations), Roma (most nominations), Green Book (won Best Picture) and Vice.[91] Additionally, DaVinci Resolve and Blackmagic Design hardware were used to create thirteen 2018 Oscar nominated films,[113] nine 2017 Oscar nominated films,[114] seven 2016 Oscar nominated films,[115] four 2014 Oscar nominated films,[116] and four 2010 Oscar nominated films (two for Best Picture).[117]

20 films at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival leveraged DaVinci Resolve,[118] followed by 35 in 2016,[119] over 45 in 2017,[120] over 55 in 2018,[121] and over 35 in 2019.[122] Presence of films created with Resolve at other film festivals includes the 2018 Austin Film Festival (over 25 films),[123] the 2014 Cannes Film Festival (three films),[124][125] the 2015 Cannes Film Festival (21 films),[126] the 2019 Tribeca Film Festival,[127] and the 2016 and 2017 South by Southwest festivals.[128][129]

DaVinci Resolve has also been used in the restoration of classic films, such as Les Misérables,[130] Spartacus,[131] Black Like Me,[132] Jamaica Inn,[133] and The Perfect Woman.[134]

On 12/16/2023 at 8:41 PM, dasari4kntr said:

maatladukundam...about..

Try open ai premium. Thank me later.

On 12/16/2023 at 7:55 PM, dasari4kntr said:

i have some understanding on this software...basic color grading and very basic fusion effects...  (like the starting title in below video and few other effects...)

but zero knowledge on sound effects..(just noice cancellation and echo effects i know...)

just looking for some companionship to discuss...and help each other...

fx, color grading, transitions, etc are nice to have frills but CONTENT is the king. focus on content more rather than these frills. 99.2% of the creators don't use or even know any of these but they are killing it with laser-focus on creating compelling content using just a mobile phone to film and edit.

viewers are not going to watch videos just for the frills in the video that don't have any content/entertainment/useful-information. for instance, there is literally NOTHING compelling to watch in the above video with bad editing (dragged out and not even 5% of it is interesting to watch). most people will fast forward, skip or abandon it and go watch another creator's videos and will most probably shy away from future videos of the same creator. such videos will get single-digit views and 100% of those views are fast-forwarded views.

YT does not like creators whose videos are not clicked, not watched, skipped, fast-forwarded or abandoned. youtube is a profit-oriented marketing platform and likes creators who engage/keep/retain viewers on their platform LONGER (Audience Retention) with their videos so they can serve more ads to make more revenue. after watching at least 80% or more of a video (Watch Time), if the viewer goes to the creator's channel to see what other videos are there from the creator, that's a great engagement and YT loves and promotes/suggests/recommends more of that creator's videos and make them go trending/viral. there is zero chance YT will recommend/suggest the above video to anybody because nobody will watch even 20% of it. If you want to become successful on YT, this strategy of using frills with no content is not going to work.

when YT suggests a video to a viewer (Impression) and the viewer does not click on it (Click Through Rate), YT is not going to recommend the video to others. focus should be on creating compelling thumbnails and titles to get viewers to click on the video which is the basic requirement for success but that alone is not enough. when the viewer clicks on the video, the video should deliver on the promise made in the thumbnail and title with compelling content (entertainment, useful info, etc) and have the viewer watch the video until the end without skipping/forwarding/abandoning it (Watch Time). Can your videos do that?? otherwise, viewer will abandon the video for using clickbait thumbnails/titles/frills with no/boring content and also abandon the channel and YT doesn't like the channel when that happens and we know the outcome of it already. Trying for years and getting nowhere...

for 99.2% of YT videos, final cut is perfect and more than enough. there are also very good apps on mobile phones and tablets (including final cut for $49 a year, lumafusion with one-time payment and the free iMovie) that offer mobility to film and edit from anywhere instead of getting tied to your desktop/laptop. premier, davinci, etc are an OVERKILL for simple videos unless you have someone/paid-editor who can do all the editing so you can focus on content creation instead of learning to use gear, apps, luts, etc.

• Upvote 1