ee DB lo Davinci Resolve Studio telisina vallu vunte randi...

dasari4kntr

21 minutes ago, ElDiablo said:

Davinci code book thelsu, JIRA la Resolve thelsu, Annapurna Studios thelsu!

Ee Davinci Resolve Studio endhanna @dasari4kntr ?

teaser telugu GIF

DaVinci Resolve is a color grading, color correction, visual effects, and audio post-production video editing application

10 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

fx, color grading, transitions, etc are nice to have frills but CONTENT is the king. focus on content more rather than these frills. 99.2% of the creators don't use or even know any of these but they are killing it with laser-focus on creating compelling content using just a mobile phone to film and edit.

viewers are not going to watch videos just for the frills in the video that don't have any content/entertainment/useful-information. for instance, there is literally NOTHING compelling to watch in the above video with bad editing (dragged out and not even 5% of it is interesting to watch). most people will fast forward, skip or abandon it and go watch another creator's videos and will most probably shy away from future videos of the same creator. such videos will get single-digit views and 100% of those views are fast-forwarded views.

YT does not like creators whose videos are not clicked, not watched, skipped, fast-forwarded or abandoned. youtube is a profit-oriented marketing platform and likes creators who engage/keep/retain viewers on their platform LONGER (Audience Retention) with their videos so they can serve more ads to make more revenue. after watching at least 80% or more of a video (Watch Time), if the viewer goes to the creator's channel to see what other videos are there from the creator, that's a great engagement and YT loves and promotes/suggests/recommends more of that creator's videos and make them go trending/viral. there is zero chance YT will recommend/suggest the above video to anybody because nobody will watch even 20% of it. If you want to become successful on YT, this strategy of using frills with no content is not going to work.

when YT suggests a video to a viewer (Impression) and the viewer does not click on it (Click Through Rate), YT is not going to recommend the video to others. focus should be on creating compelling thumbnails and titles to get viewers to click on the video which is the basic requirement for success but that alone is not enough. when the viewer clicks on the video, the video should deliver on the promise made in the thumbnail and title with compelling content (entertainment, useful info, etc) and have the viewer watch the video until the end without skipping/forwarding/abandoning it (Watch Time). Can your videos do that?? otherwise, viewer will abandon the video for using clickbait thumbnails/titles/frills with no/boring content and also abandon the channel and YT doesn't like the channel when that happens and we know the outcome of it already. Trying for years and getting nowhere...

for 99.2% of YT videos, final cut is perfect and more than enough. there are also very good apps on mobile phones and tablets (including final cut for $49 a year, lumafusion with one-time payment and the free iMovie) that offer mobility to film and edit from anywhere instead of getting tied to your desktop/laptop. premier, davinci, etc are an OVERKILL for simple videos unless you have someone/paid-editor who can do all the editing so you can focus on content creation instead of learning to use gear, apps, luts, etc.

maintaing YT channel or making money on YT is not my intention...

i created this YT channel just for the sake of learning these color grading and effects...

i dont really bother..if people like my content or not...becuase i am using this channel as practice...

thats why i dont even put..like share subscribe kind of requests in videos...

all i do is …go travel with camera some places…take few videos and photos…and do bit edit and post it in youtube (not all only few)….this is just a hobby…not to make money or going viral…

now a days fridge tours or bathrrom tours also become widely popular content..but i am not doing those…

all my interest is in which format/codec i shoot the video how to transform and how to color grade and hiw to color balance…etc….all i am doing is practicing…

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

maintaing YT channel or making money on YT is not my intention...

i created this YT channel just for the sake of learning these color grading and effects...

i dont really bother..if people like my content or not...becuase i am using this channel as practice...

thats why i dont even put..like share subscribe kind of requests in videos...

all i do is …go travel with camera some places…take few videos and photos…and do bit edit and post it in youtube (not all only few)….this is just a hobby…not to make money or going viral…

now a days fridge tours or bathrrom tours also become widely popular content..but i am not doing those…

all my interest is in which format/codec i shoot the video how to transform and how to color grade and hiw to color balance…etc….all i am doing is practicing…

i kinda knew that was your goal which is why i said, "If you want to become successful on YT, this strategy of using frills with no content is not going to work."

• Thanks 1