Last week interview lo question

Vaaaampire

3 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Being a manager if they come to talk to you, you have to listen. Report to HR and let them deal with it.

Anna nuvvu question sarigga chaduvu anna. B complained about A. A may not even be aware of it. Poyi A tho discuss chesthey too many complications.  B cheppedi sympathatic ga vini HR ni involve cheyyadam safe bet. Dont even think about saving A in this situation. Its HR job

5 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

https://medium.com/srivatsan-sridharan/cracking-the-engineering-manager-interview-part-1-adb0b63c7f2f

@Spartan this is good read.

total 5 parts in this series. U can find links at bottom of the page.

my suggestion for preparing for mgr interview without exp: briefly write down all ur experiences with the managers u worked so far. What u normally discuss in 1:1’s. How you discuss about projects etc

thanks will check them

54 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

this A&B logic....anni cases HR tho mudi padi vundavu...konni saarlu technical conflicts lo kuda fight vuntadhi

i have seen this in my team....

Technical conflicts picha lite. Mgr should resolve them. Nenu clear ga question lo mention chesina sexxxual comments ani.  Naaku already same situation experience ayindi. Narrow escape from doing a blunder. Ee db lo kooda post chesa anukunta 2019/20 timeframe lo

2 hours ago, Vaaaampire said:

Anna nuvvu question sarigga chaduvu anna. B complained about A. A may not even be aware of it. Poyi A tho discuss chesthey too many complications.  B cheppedi sympathatic ga vini HR ni involve cheyyadam safe bet. Dont even think about saving A in this situation. Its HR job

Ahhh ... I read it again. Agree on the solution. These are HR Issues. Route them to HR. I was never suggesting manager should talk to 2nd person. But if 2nd person comes to talk, he should listen and convey talk to HR. 

India lo evadu pattinchukodu kani, US lo serious issues.

• Upvote 1

Suppose there is a situation where ur mgmt pushes an internal tool on your team which is effecting your team productivity and you know there is better external tool. How would you handle this situation.

how do you navigate the dependencies with other teams in org.

On 12/26/2023 at 12:18 PM, Vaaaampire said:

One trickiest question.

imagine you have 2 people A & B in ur team. A has been reporting to you since many years with amazing performance and you totally trust. B joined 2 months back. Imagine a situation where B brings to ur notice that A made some sexxual remarks on her and you totally believe A would never do that. What would u do in this situation.

@Spartan ittanti questions expect cheyyi mgr interviews lo current dei situation valla. Deeniki em answer isthav. Edi ichina manalni grill chestharu

I will not touch A..sex with B and give hike...senti dialogue to A I completely belive you

kukka lekka both will work

On 12/26/2023 at 1:06 AM, Vaaaampire said:

Snap offer ni evadu beat cheyyaledu @Spartan 

i solved the problem but not o(n). 
btw, this is manager position 😬😬

Super kadha.

Enni minutes lo solved?

1 hour ago, Dippam said:

@Vaaaampire system design interview ki prepare avvali ante ey topics meeda focus cheste better for someone on mgmt side or a FLM?

Depends on ur area of focus. If its back end, you need think about scalability, uptime, micro services, load balancing etc. 

dont jump into solution directly and dont ever assume anything. Spend 5-10 mins in asking follow up questions.  Tradeoffs in both terms of cost, time.

i apply for generalized positions not limited any area. So i can expect anything. 

• Thanks 1