Last week interview lo question

Vaaaampire

2 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

DSA is like Maths. You learn all the various concepts and methods, but you might not use it everywhere you go. But subconsciously you use it everywhere you go. The main reason to learn it is to develop the thinking habit of “How can I make it more optimal” be in while building an application or solving a math integral equation, both use a lot of your focused brain which helps you THINK effectively rather than just wonder about problems.

ekada nundi answer copy kottinavuu beee battaa baazz 

cc @SandeepReddyVanga 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aquaman said:

DSA is like Maths. You learn all the various concepts and methods, but you might not use it everywhere you go. But subconsciously you use it everywhere you go. The main reason to learn it is to develop the thinking habit of “How can I make it more optimal” be in while building an application or solving a math integral equation, both use a lot of your focused brain which helps you THINK effectively rather than just wonder about problems.

Partially agreed & disagreed. Imo, candidates should be checked for thinking ability and not the knowledge on particular ds. most of the swe’s learn things on need basis

3 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Bro idi number of islands ane dfs question laa ne undi kada. Alaa cheyyocha? But variation implementation kooda kastame in 25 mins interview stress lo

Yaa similar to no of islands. Diff is here you need to check particular island exists or not. And island has clear definition but word does not.  Imo coming up with approach is possible and coding too but optimized tough

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

Most of the time interview questions are based on personal exp. 
will send you few links by tomorrow.

I remember mentioning you. Always try to go to management role in current company. That would open many doors. Ic to mgr in external company needs lot of faking

Few options for folks who don't have EM title but want to interview for EM.

1. Amazon doesn't do title checks in background checks its just SSN. Moreover over amazon EM interviews don't have any tech rounds that includes coding or system design.
2. Netflix doesn't do a background check at all so no need to worry if you don't have EM title at all.
3. Put your title as TLM and get EM interviews at Meta, Coinbase, and Robinhood, etc.
4. Start-ups are the other option to move to the EM title.

2 hours ago, Vaaaampire said:

Yaa similar to no of islands. Diff is here you need to check particular island exists or not. And island has clear definition but word does not.  Imo coming up with approach is possible and coding too but optimized tough

Anna welcome back how interview prep going. These days I miss ur technical and career related posts . Suggest any good tech related and approaches u following to crack interviews 

3 minutes ago, asamardhudu said:

some times its bad luck, and we need to move on. Its not that snap always asks this hard questions..

Off course. Interview result lite. Just sharing exp anthey

One trickiest question.

imagine you have 2 people A & B in ur team. A has been reporting to you since many years with amazing performance and you totally trust. B joined 2 months back. Imagine a situation where B brings to ur notice that A made some sexxual remarks on her and you totally believe A would never do that. What would u do in this situation.

@Spartan ittanti questions expect cheyyi mgr interviews lo current dei situation valla. Deeniki em answer isthav. Edi ichina manalni grill chestharu

1 hour ago, Vaaaampire said:

One trickiest question.

imagine you have 2 people A & B in ur team. A has been reporting to you since many years with amazing performance and you totally trust. B joined 2 months back. Imagine a situation where B brings to ur notice that A made some sexxual remarks on her and you totally believe A would never do that. What would u do in this situation.

@Spartan ittanti questions expect cheyyi mgr interviews lo current dei situation valla. Deeniki em answer isthav. Edi ichina manalni grill chestharu

I would talk with A about whats the issue

and ask B to provide any evidence or if ahe got any witness

@Vaaaampire correct ye na ?

39 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I would talk with A about whats the issue

and ask B to provide any evidence or if ahe got any witness

@Vaaaampire correct ye na ?

Nope. Talking with A about the issue exhibits ur bias towards A.  Asking B about evidence will totally work against you.

correct answer: i will contact HR explaining the complete situation and would act as per their advice. 
you have to explain why you would do this. Some points are

1) since i know A for many years and have very good impression, there is high possibility that i would be showing unintentional bias.

2) Hr’s are more experienced in dealing with this issue. Considering the sensitivity of the issue, i think its better to get experts opinion before handling it.

etc etc

• Confused 1