We have applied for an asylum 5 years

kevinUsa

Hi All, Anyone went through this or heard about this , please answer 

We have applied for an asylum 5 years ago ,still the decision is pending , in two years my son is going to enter college , do we need to apply him student visa ?

If you are Indian and you have filed for Asylum, Can you explain first to all of us Indians your reason for Asylum before asking for suggestion? Our suggestions might be too risky for you.

Anonymous member then what’s the issue? You have valid documents to do almost anything esp education for the kids. No need to apply student visa. You can check with an attorney through to validate my understanding.

For the guys who asked about OPs patriotism, do you dare to ask Indian government why there was a blast in the parliament and what action was taken? 

You all came here for a better life. Don’t you know 140 crore people are living in India adjusting all atrocities? You all studied in government funded education system and came here for better pay, good future for your family. Did you bother to pay back anything in anyway? 

No one has any right to ask OP about his patriotism. Better mind your own business.

It’s just sad to see all the hate in this group without even realizing OP’s situation. No one risks their life (including their child’s) for no reason. Instead of hating fellow Indians, let’s advocate for a process to make legal immigrants a priority as well. I hope at some point in your life you can realize the national ethos of United States - American Dream.