India's demonization is behind Pakistan economic collapse-40% fake Indian currency from Pakistan.

JaiBalayyaaa

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

The only benefit I see from demonization is how much digital currency became prevalent in India. It's crazy. If you haven't been to India recently, you will be really surprised. 

+

anthakamundhu 90 black 10 white nadisthey, it came down to 70/30 (just giving approx numbers). 

with Aaadhar and PAN connected , TDS on transfers and land registrations ..... and ofcourse digital currency ....lot more money is being tracked ..... so 90% is accounted for .... 10% black vuntaadi .... now people are scared to store currency because any new overnight might screw the plans

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

The only benefit I see from demonization is how much digital currency became prevalent in India. It's crazy. If you haven't been to India recently, you will be really surprised. 

wife went after 6 years uncle and just came back last week, coconut water bandi vadu kuda phonepay etc all sorts of digital payments anta, expect ma jagun mamayya ligour you can buy chillies and thothakura also with just any digital payment system. she is so happy that she doesn't have to carry a purse, lot of cash and chillara all the time.

cons: adedo pukkat lo istunnaru anatu inka ekuva shopping chestunaru janalu physical money ivvalsina pani ledu ani

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, praying said:

wife went after 6 years uncle and just came back last week, coconut water bandi vadu kuda phonepay etc all sorts of digital payments anta, expect ma jagun mamayya ligour you can buy chillies and thothakura also with just any digital payment system. she is so happy that she doesn't have to carry a purse, lot of cash and chillara all the time.

cons: adedo pukkat lo istunnaru anatu inka ekuva shopping chestunaru janalu physical money ivvalsina pani ledu ani

@FrustratedVuncle

I guess except real estate transactions everything else has become 95% digitalization but people are being charged 2% more on every product to cover the burden of digitalization

28 minutes ago, Genuine11 said:

I guess except real estate transactions everything else has become 95% digitalization but people are being charged 2% more on every product to cover the burden of digitalization

true that.. real estate lo full black danda still going on.

1 hour ago, Genuine11 said:

Are people buying stamp papers for correct valuations now?

5 hours ago, halwafan said:

true that.. real estate lo full black danda still going on.

And annitikante ekuva adey untadi.. adi control lo ki oste konchem rates kuda control avutayemo?? 🤔

ee trasactions anni track chesi tax veyadam start chesthe untadi okkodiki 

chala madniki paisal jebulo undataniki bank lo undataniki unna diff ardam aithaledu anukunta

16 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Yeah I don't know what was the story ee matter la but UPI super vunde India la. Nenu Ind la vunna 3 months la life aithe super easy peasy ayyindhi transactions ki. Yevadini voorike adigatam vaallu nduku ra money ane lolli lekunda poyindhi. Road meedha seetha phalam fruit kuda UPI pay chesa  ala easy vunde. 

16 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

+

anthakamundhu 90 black 10 white nadisthey, it came down to 70/30 (just giving approx numbers). 

70 30 is dream bah .. digital currency a lot ... Transfer by phonepe paytm Google pay etc .. easy peasy ...