IT federral and goverrment projects . work from offshore

VakeelSab

48 minutes ago, southyx said:

I think, it depends on dept. But majority projects out side country kashtam. been working for state project from last 3 years. WFH icchaadu kaani, outside country work option ivvadam ledhu.

thanks bro neenu friend ni aduguthe there is no work in federal projects.

India ki velluthe no access router or vpn use chesina block chestaru and easy ga dorkipotamu. don't take risk and federal crime to work from offshore and jail lo vestaru annadu

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Nee onboarding training lo ne untundi kada...

If you need to travel outside and work they will give you a loaner laptop and you can work...You cannot take your current laptop... They will give a loaner specially for these international travel scenarios...

but totally depends upon your supervisor if they are willing to take on the paper work...torch.gif

Onboarding documents raledu bro

jobs confirmed don't know to take it or not. I have plans to travel to india next month 3 months india lo nundi work chestha ante kastam anukunta federal project ki

India nundi work chei dorikithe job nundi peekesina problem ledu kaani federal crime and jail ani cheputhunaaru don't feel to take risk

@Konebhar6 @JANASENA meeru chesara federal project india nundi please help

12 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

jobs confirmed don't know to take it or not. I have plans to travel to india next month 3 months india lo nundi work chestha ante kastam anukunta federal project ki

India nundi work chei dorikithe job nundi peekesina problem ledu kaani federal crime and jail ani cheputhunaaru don't feel to take risk

naadi current Fed project aa but India nunchi no chance bro. 

also common sense kada unkul manam work chesedi sensitive data untundi how can we cross the border with this data? leniponi talanoppi

14 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

Fed jobs outside US ante forget about it… don’t even think about it bro.. neeku india trip vunte talk to your employer and vacation approve cheyunchuko ahead of time and enjoy your trip…. 

• Upvote 1

8 years worked at FED.. they will not allow out of country.. In country ekkada ayina poy sesko evadu emi annadu.. paisal and sukun job fed and state jobs.. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

Aite mari Talk to your employer and let them know of your vacation plans... Edo alternatives istaru emo choodu...torch.gif

1 hour ago, VakeelSab said:

. I never worked for Govt or Federal projects. But keep hearing from friends.

Federal, Govt or Finance related jobs do not allow or encourage remote work due to the privacy concerns.

3 hours ago, VakeelSab said:

possible or not possible to work from india.

what are pros and cons working for US  federral and goverrment projects clients

honesty is the best policy with these kendra prabhutva udyogaalu.  India plans cheppu..needhi antha thop job ani vallu anukunte loaner laptop istharu..do festival...kaani vallu no ante mathram anni moosukuni laptop intlone vadilesi po...routers/vpn antoo sahasaalu seyyaku...neeku jail lo memandaramu aratipallu/apples theesukochi paramarsinche paristhithi thechukoku

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

honesty is the best policy with these kendra prabhutva udyogaalu.  India plans cheppu..needhi antha thop job ani vallu anukunte loaner laptop istharu..do festival...kaani vallu no ante mathram anni moosukuni laptop intlone vadilesi po...routers/vpn antoo sahasaalu seyyaku...neeku jail lo memandaramu aratipallu/apples theesukochi paramarsinche paristhithi thechukoku

3 months ki loaner laptop istharaa

45 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

. I never worked for Govt or Federal projects. But keep hearing from friends.

Federal, Govt or Finance related jobs do not allow or encourage remote work due to the privacy concerns.

what happens they come to know I am working from india without telling anyone installing vpn software 

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Aite mari Talk to your employer and let them know of your vacation plans... Edo alternatives istaru emo choodu...torch.gif

3 months ki approval kastam bro 

job vadilemantara india nundi access undadhu antunaru. 3  month vacation ki vellutunna uncles and 3 month approval ravadam kastam anukuuuuuuntuna

9 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

what happens they come to know I am working from india without telling anyone installing vpn software 

I do not know what they do. They might blacklist you meaning, you cannot work for any other Govt or Federal project again. Legal action varaku vellaru, unless you did something with their data. 

Y not look for other opportunities?

5 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I do not know what they do. They might blacklist you meaning, you cannot work for any other Govt or Federal project again. Legal action varaku vellaru, unless you did something with their data. 

Y not look for other opportunities?

adding to it @VakeelSab  marke mari worst ga undi doesn't matter if you're GC or USC or H1. so adi kooda mind lo pettuko

6 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

adding to it @VakeelSab  marke mari worst ga undi doesn't matter if you're GC or USC or H1. so adi kooda mind lo pettuko

H1 lu GC aithe warning ichi aina vadhulutharemo shitizen aithe bokka la ne anna aa case lu pette level ki pothe matram. US la USCIS federal Tax criminal lenantha varaki life sukam yedhanna issue vasthe hell Amma mogudu.