This unknown Indian user collapsed 20% GDP of a country

JaiBalayyaaa

9 minutes ago, argadorn said:

I don’t know  their selling point but multiple marriages is one of them 

This can be it ... 

Some how seeds started spreading 

15 minutes ago, argadorn said:

I don’t know  their selling point but multiple marriages is one of them 

Multiple marriages aa ... Now DB will be flooded with "How to become Indonesian citizen" threads ... 

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

This can be it ... 

Some how seeds started spreading 

I know yesu matham selling point my close friend converted and his father is pastor and my friend and his family looks for people who are in very bad state illness sadness etc and these guys spend 1 hr every day with them after few days to church and ask them to convert ..

• Upvote 2

Just now, argadorn said:

I know yesu matham selling point my close friend converted and his father is pastor and my friend and his family looks for people who are in very bad state illness sadness etc and these guys spend 1 hr every day with them after few days to church and ask them to convert ..

This is the real game ... 

Muslim game elantidhoo mari .. 

Vallu vastharu ... Slow ga . 

Oka gumpu ga avutharu ... 

Colony setup chestharu 

Power setup chestharu

Now start killing anthe 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Multiple marriages aa ... Now DB will be flooded with "How to become Indonesian citizen" threads ... 

it’s  legal man any issssllamm ic  country 

2 minutes ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

I’ve been to both Maldives and Lakshadweep islands very recently. Maldives is like heaven and stands apart, while Lakshadweep is still crumbling with major infra issues. There are no 5 star resorts even in Lakshadweep. Before doing these kinda media PR cheap tactics, India should develop Lakshadweep and Andaman Islands 

My wives family is in kashi .. they are saying very ugly and bad .. not at all maintained well .. northies gallu ah gutka vadutharu unchi thengutharu ekadaina horrible anta only temples are good 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

To be frank if i am not wrong Indonesia is one of the few countries islam spread without much force anukunta...

When you say culture ..do you know their original culture?

Hindusim and buddism kooda same through traders and scholars spread chesindhe adey 13th century nunchi islam ki move ayyindhi..it's just a wave anthey ivvala vunnadhi repu same vundakapovacchu

Islam other than from oil nations, spreads in poor countries anduke you find lot of poor countries and poor immigrants islamic. Christianity counters islam, that's why you see both of them fighting 

14 minutes ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

I’ve been to both Maldives and Lakshadweep islands very recently. Maldives is like heaven and stands apart, while Lakshadweep is still crumbling with major infra issues. There are no 5 star resorts even in Lakshadweep. Before doing these kinda media PR cheap tactics, India should develop Lakshadweep and Andaman Islands 

PR chesinde daaniki they want to develop Lakshadweep as counter

26 minutes ago, argadorn said:

it’s  legal man any issssllamm ic  country 

Yeh i know. I Was just kidding. 

On 1/8/2024 at 11:43 AM, argadorn said:

True, same thing happened to a distant relative family. Their family converted to Xtians after the death of the head of the family. They were emotionally weak and vulnerable at that time, and conversion mafia got better off them & converted them. 

That is still ok, but when 27 year old guy in their family got jaundice, these gorrelu said "No" to hospital and told the family that they will do prayer and everything will be alright. The guy(who is mama varasa to me) died. The sole reason being they foolishly believed their Pastor.  I won't totally blame the church though. One needs to have common sense, which is not that common after all.