As a country, have we become that Dumb

Akhanda

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

The only rice bag batch i know is the one which collects rice/pappulu after puja ba.

Yes they hate most hindus as far as i know even though they make money from them,. You are correct there.

Do you mean Pastors anna? (assuming, by the word Puja you meant "Worship")

I heard one has to give Dashama Bhaagamu(1/10th) of their income compulsory every month to their local pastor. Even street beggars are no exception. They have to give 10% of their begging money and not to forget the additional donations like rice/pappu. This is purely an extortion business. Reminds me of Amway days where the more the intake, the bigger is the commission for top tier people

Greedy Consultancy Mesthris are innocent in front of these blood sucking Pastors. The Pastors also get monthly salary from AP Govt I heard even though Govt has zero income from churches. If anything, they pay way less in terms of electricity cost per unit(assuming they pay). 

On 1/9/2024 at 7:54 PM, rachaRimbola said:

Do you mean Pastors anna? (assuming, by the word Puja you meant "Worship")

I heard one has to give Dashama Bhaagamu(1/10th) of their income compulsory every month to their local pastor. Even street beggars are no exception. They have to give 10% of their begging money and not to forget the additional donations like rice/pappu. This is purely an extortion business. Reminds me of Amway days where the more the intake, the bigger is the commission for top tier people

Greedy Consultancy Mesthris are innocent in front of these blood sucking Pastors. The Pastors also get monthly salary from AP Govt I heard even though Govt has zero income from churches. If anything, they pay way less in terms of electricity cost per unit(assuming they pay). 

ippud vallani pastors antunnaranna ? namaal pettukuni vastharu ..pujal kaagane - paisal tho paatu rice and pappulu untai. Nuvvu anatte rice bags anna. Vallaki assal hindus ante padadhu ..infact 20% mandhini antaraani vallu antaranna.

Anyway mana CM okka chrsitian and his bava is pastor. Are you saying they are worse street beggars  ?

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

ippud vallani pastors antunnaranna ? namaal pettukuni vastharu ..pujal kaagane - paisal tho paatu rice and pappulu untai. Nuvvu anatte rice bags anna. Vallaki assal hindus ante padadhu ..infact 20% mandhini antaraani vallu antaranna.

Anyway mana CM okka chrsitian and his bava is pastor. Are you saying they are worse street beggars  ?

Ignorance is Bliss anna. I suggest you don't read or access any content that shows atrocities happening with Conversion Mafia where Hindus are converted into Xtians/Pissfuls.  You stick with your perception what you currently have. 

The reason why I say is, your heart will be broken and will lose some peace when you know what's happening in India using  Missionaries, Marxist and Mullas. They are anti-nationals. 

Please stick with your concrete belief that Hindu pandits are blood suckers. I'm pretty sure, you would know this but the Dakshina that devotees give is decided by devotees themselves(that said, there could be handful number who might demand subtly, they don't speak for thousands of other pandits). 

Conclusion, I hope you Praise your lord rather than raising this rod(without any substance or evidence). All the best for whatever you do. Be proud of your home country and stay loyal to the nation(even if it is a rogue nation like Pak/Ban/China).