Robert Kiyosaki...

dasari4kntr

4 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Anna vadu 1.2B debt tho real estate lo invest chesi, earning positive cash flow without paying tax ani interview lo cheppadu. He is doing Real Estate and promoting leveraging banks money. 

Mana telugu tejalu telisi teiiyani knowledge tho 1.2B debt matrame teskoni memes cheskuntu time passing.

aa video link vunda..?

Robert Kiyosaki, the author of 1997 book Rich Dad Poor Dad, might've taken too much of his own financial advice.

The 76-year-old entrepreneur and personal finance author surprised his Instagram followers, sharing in a post that he's more than $1.2 billion in debt. Seemingly dismissive about his financial state, Kiyosaki detailed in a Nov. 30 IG reel his unorthodox approach to separating assets and liabilities, writing off luxury vehicles, like his Rolls-Royce and Ferrari, in full.

Kiyosaki also made a stance against saving cash, noting the United States abandoning the gold standard in 1971 under President Richard Nixon's presidency. Kiyosaki instead converts his earnings into silver and gold, also saving the latter which he admitted led him to his hefty debt. "If I go bust, the bank goes bust. Not my problem," he said in the video.

Categorizing "good" debt from "bad" debt to enhance his wealth, Kiyosaki has shown an affinity for "real assets" in his portfolio like Bitcoin, silver, Wagyu cattle and gold. He values the latter over cash, which he calls "trash," as he doesn't "trust the frickin' dollar."

The revelation echoes Kiyosaki's interview with Stockpulse at the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference in 2022, where he shared that silver and gold are two of his long-term investments. As Kiyosaki founded a silver mine in Argentina that he sold to the Canadian mining company, Yamana Gold, he added that gold mining is a "tough business" that has a "higher risk."

12 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Anna vadu 1.2B debt tho real estate lo invest chesi, earning positive cash flow without paying tax ani interview lo cheppadu. He is doing Real Estate and promoting leveraging banks money. 

Mana telugu tejalu telisi teiiyani knowledge tho 1.2B debt matrame teskoni memes cheskuntu time passing.

trolling reason is...in his book...he said about financial independecy...etc...but in real he contradicts himself , and he is taking loans (debt) and buying gold, silver..etc (seems real estate investment is not done yet..)....

"If I go bust, the bank goes bust. Not my problem," he said in the video...

this statment doesnt sounds wise...

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

trolling reason is...in his book...he said about financial independecy...etc...but in real he contradicts himself , and he is taking loans (debt) and buying gold, silver..etc (seems real estate investment is not done yet..)....

"If I go bust, the bank goes bust. Not my problem," he said in the video...

this statment doesnt sounds wise...

Financial independency ante debt free ani evaru chepparu anna. 

Nuvvu work cheyakapoina ne karchulaki saripada money ravatam or undatam.

By setting up positive cashflow, he will earn money even if he doesnt work. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/8/2024 at 5:13 PM, dasari4kntr said:

ey twitter handle gadiki athram ekkuva anukunta. Akkada mattter ardhamkaledhu vadiki.  Robert K is doing that and showing it to world on how to do it. System loop holes use cheskoni tax saving and free cash flow as our fellow DBians said.

On 1/14/2024 at 11:59 AM, FrustratedVuncle said:

@dasari4kntr

Here is the explanation of 1.2b debt rahasyam. It's a small part of the big picture 

watched this video...

so basically in this video calculation he just said 10% return randomly and made all his calculations...but reality is not that simple...his primary investment is gold and real estates with debt money...seems kind a risky...gold prices, interest rates, inflation are co related...and no one cant predict that easily...

generally...every company takes loan to run the business..thats called leverage finance..for example company xyz also issues bonds (which is loan debt)...its on company debt not CEO personal debt... in this case...what robert is projecting as its his debt not his LLC...may be its his publicity stunt...

he might be doing good with that debt with his gut feeling...but the statements like "If I go bust, the bank goes bust. Not my problem" will cause more contraversy and unnecessary attention for him...i believe he might be already visited by few govt bodies already...it become strict since..Michael Burry 2007...

seems he has not seen big business success also...apart from his books...

Business career[edit]

In 1977, Kiyosaki started a company called "Rippers" that marketed nylon and Velcro wallets.[10] The company eventually went bankrupt and he took a job as a sales associate for Xerox until June 1978.[10]

In 1993, Kiyosaki published his first book, If You Want to Be Rich and Happy, Don't Go To School. In his book, he encouraged parents not to send their children to college and instead to enter the real estate business.[11]

In 1997, Kiyosaki launched Cashflow Technologies, Inc., a holding company that owns and operates the Rich Dad and Cashflow brands.[10][12][13] Kiyosaki created the Cashflow board and software games to educate adults and children about business and financial concepts.[14]

Other business ventures and investments[edit]

Kiyosaki's earlier two businesses (for surfing bags with Velcro fasteners and T-shirts) went bankrupt.[15]

Kiyosaki operates through a number of companies that he owns fully or in part, and through franchisee arrangements with other companies authorized to use his name for a fee.[16] This includes Rich Dad LLC, Whitney Information Network, Rich Dad Education and Rich Dad Academy.[17] The company's main revenues come from franchisees of the Rich Dad seminars that are conducted by independent individuals using Kiyosaki's brand name.[citation needed]

In 2012, Kiyosaki's company "Rich Global LLC" filed for bankruptcy and was ordered to pay nearly $24 million to The Learning Annex and its founder.[18][19]

• dasari4kntr changed the title to Robert Kiyosaki...
9 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

watched this video...

so basically in this video calculation he just said 10% return randomly and made all his calculations...but reality is not that simple...his primary investment is gold and real estates with debt money...seems kind a risky...gold prices, interest rates, inflation are co related...and no one cant predict that easily...

generally...every company takes loan to run the business..thats called leverage finance..for example company xyz also issues bonds (which is loan debt)...its on company debt not CEO personal debt... in this case...what robert is projecting as its his debt not his LLC...may be its his publicity stunt...

he might be doing good with that debt with his gut feeling...but the statements like "If I go bust, the bank goes bust. Not my problem" will cause more contraversy and unnecessary attention for him...i believe he might be already visited by few govt bodies already...it become strict since..Michael Burry 2007...

seems he has not seen big business success also...apart from his books...

Business career[edit]

In 1977, Kiyosaki started a company called "Rippers" that marketed nylon and Velcro wallets.[10] The company eventually went bankrupt and he took a job as a sales associate for Xerox until June 1978.[10]

In 1993, Kiyosaki published his first book, If You Want to Be Rich and Happy, Don't Go To School. In his book, he encouraged parents not to send their children to college and instead to enter the real estate business.[11]

In 1997, Kiyosaki launched Cashflow Technologies, Inc., a holding company that owns and operates the Rich Dad and Cashflow brands.[10][12][13] Kiyosaki created the Cashflow board and software games to educate adults and children about business and financial concepts.[14]

Other business ventures and investments[edit]

Kiyosaki's earlier two businesses (for surfing bags with Velcro fasteners and T-shirts) went bankrupt.[15]

Kiyosaki operates through a number of companies that he owns fully or in part, and through franchisee arrangements with other companies authorized to use his name for a fee.[16] This includes Rich Dad LLC, Whitney Information Network, Rich Dad Education and Rich Dad Academy.[17] The company's main revenues come from franchisees of the Rich Dad seminars that are conducted by independent individuals using Kiyosaki's brand name.[citation needed]

In 2012, Kiyosaki's company "Rich Global LLC" filed for bankruptcy and was ordered to pay nearly $24 million to The Learning Annex and its founder.[18][19]

what are you trying to say?

Just now, summer27 said:

what are you trying to say?

he is doing big risk antunna…and bringing banks also risk antunna…

• Upvote 1