Qatar vs Emirates edi better parents ki?

JonSnowUSA

31 minutes ago, KaipuRaja said:

Are they still doing port of entry at Abu Dhabi for all US destinations?

they limited to only 2 flights and everything else poe gets done in US

check out latest updates on etihad.com

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Qatar vs Emirates edi better parents ki? Service lo difference vuntada?

Emirates better

• Like 1

Qatar gallaki baaga G balupu. They often mislead customers. Call chesi tickets book chesukunnam and confirmed that infant seats unnayi annadu while booking. Akkadiki vellaka only okate undhi, Okari tarvatha okaru vadukondi annadu. Me and my and her sister family were travelling together.  

8 hours ago, pandu123b said:

emirates is the best thing of all

qatar uses indigo flights to/from india and doha. waste of money 

Very true 

Emirates is best. Qatar is OK too. Emirates food is good. Anyways don't worry about food. They can always get their fav food packed in their check in. We usually get Pulihora just in case. 

9 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Emirates is best. Qatar is OK too. Emirates food is good. Anyways don't worry about food. They can always get their fav food packed in their check in. We usually get Pulihora just in case. 

Etihad flight was good + service good + best part is Abu Dhabi lo POE is done...so 3hrs layover lone POE kuda done and US land ayyaka it was like domestic arrival. This is best option if u have young kids. But no. of food serving was less...we had to wait for the food and many passengers asked when are they serving next one and had to wait 3hrs. 

Emirates lo I didnt find this problem in 2022.

regardless of airlines, if u have kids or parents, pack extra food from home. Chapathi + omlete  aluminum foil lo roll chesi pettuko...light weight and easy to carry + few biscuits and snacks etc. 

3 minutes ago, no01 said:

Etihad flight was good + service good + best part is Abu Dhabi lo POE is done...so 3hrs layover lone POE kuda done and US land ayyaka it was like domestic arrival. This is best option if u have young kids. But no. of food serving was less...we had to wait for the food and many passengers asked when are they serving next one and had to wait 3hrs. 

Emirates lo I didnt find this problem in 2022.

regardless of airlines, if u have kids or parents, pack extra food from home. Chapathi + omlete  aluminum foil lo roll chesi pettuko...light weight and easy to carry + few biscuits and snacks etc. 

I did travel via Ethihad some yrs back. POE done is good. But abbudabhi airport is bad. Airlines customer service is bad. I saw people fighting with their staff on their tickets. Ethihad made them call their agents. I do remember getting hungry and waiting for food.