Job market ela vundocchu ee year..?

dasari4kntr

4 hours ago, enigmatic said:

election year avvadam valla baguntundemo, democrats may try to prop the economy so that they don't look bad during elections.

prop cheyadaniki emi levu, avoiding shutdown is the biggest achievement they can do this year

biddu thatha next president ki KT chance koda takkuve

we may see a new president without KT this time

19 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Return to work tho jagratta ... Some desis are taking their friends ID cards and scanning them in office to meet the criteria of 3 days/week. But companies are auditing them and looking at camera's to validate. A company my friend works for, fired 10 people with this reason. 

Dont do shortcuts.

enta chillar gallu ala chestaru, minimum professionalism leni edavalu america lo etla vachestaro??

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Return to work tho jagratta ... Some desis are taking their friends ID cards and scanning them in office to meet the criteria of 3 days/week. But companies are auditing them and looking at camera's to validate. A company my friend works for, fired 10 people with this reason. 

Dont do shortcuts.

tailgating…

one of the security risk in corporate world…

• Upvote 1

Dont do shortcuts.

maa office lo bio chesaru…face detection and fingerprint detection…for entry…

but i still carry my id card in purse…

Dont do shortcuts.

Friend ID card ante friend kuda adhe company lo workinng no. aithhe manager ki easy telustadhi evadu vastunadu evadu ravadam ledu 2 times chusi fire chesi 10galli

bench mida jobs rakunda 6 months nundi try chese h1b uncles and graduates studenties and kitchen aunties full ga unnaru

@BatthayiKaayalaBabji

2 minutes ago, DallasKarreBaluGandu said:

Friend ID card ante friend kuda adhe company lo workinng no. aithhe manager ki easy telustadhi evadu vastunadu evadu ravadam ledu 2 times chusi fire chesi 10galli

bench mida jobs rakunda 6 months nundi try chese h1b uncles and graduates studenties and kitchen aunties full ga unnaru

@BatthayiKaayalaBabji

Difficult for manager to keep track every day. They probably get a report every month or quarter of ppl who are not meeting the criteria. It’s probably the badging team that caught this

12 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

maa office lo bio chesaru…face detection and fingerprint detection…for entry…

but i still carry my id card in purse…

I was thinking the same. Most companies will come up with face recognition or bio. Avi kuda edoka scam chestar manollu. Movies prabhavam 

7 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Difficult for manager to keep track every day. They probably get a report every month or quarter of ppl who are not meeting the criteria. It’s probably the badging team that caught this

manager role enti anna managing employees addi kuda sarriga rakunte manager gadini first lepi 10gali

it is easy potta batta uncle managers are baaddakam obssed uncles 

scrum call untundi daily daniki conference room lo peetti manager invite chesetadhi saripotadhi

aada ladies ni kuda hire chesi company culture antha mrodda kudipincharu chethaa desi lk managers

16 minutes ago, DallasKarreBaluGandu said:

manager role enti anna managing employees addi kuda sarriga rakunte manager gadini first lepi 10gali

it is easy potta batta uncle managers are baaddakam obssed uncles 

scrum call untundi daily daniki conference room lo peetti manager invite chesetadhi saripotadhi

aada ladies ni kuda hire chesi company culture antha mrodda kudipincharu chethaa desi lk managers

Hehe manchi frustration lo unnatlunnav. 

that’s not the role of a manager at least in my company.

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

year starting no..? performance based vuntayi…

google lo kudaa layoffs ayyayi antunnaru eeroju.  not a great start to the year, was hoping hiring picks up. compared to last year. 😕

7 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

google lo kudaa layoffs ayyayi antunnaru eeroju.  not a great start to the year, was hoping hiring picks up. compared to last year. 😕

hmm…looks like there is some difference…between west side jobs and east side jobs…