Bachelor poralu and uncles kasta jagratha

hyperbole

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Video lo unnadike jarigndi....vaadi explanation batii...

Lol DB lo ilage....Naa Frnd ki indi, Naa frnd vala bamardi ki indi ani kahanilu cheptaru kada.

18 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Video lo unnadike jarigndi....vaadi explanation batii...

Lol DB lo ilage....Naa Frnd ki indi, Naa frnd vala bamardi ki indi ani kahanilu cheptaru kada.

That guys life is in public since covid from his marriage to college love to birth of 2 kids, it might not be him.

just the intent of posting this is awareness , it is applicable to everyone some as parents as they give digital devices to kids and not educate them of implications. My neighborhood lo some 5th grade students ki tiktok accounts unnayi..parents proud ga cheptaru

• Upvote 2

few people that i know also became victims for this.. going forward we will see a lot of these as AI gets adopted by everyone without any guardrails... 

58 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Idi edo mind boggling story lekka unnadi, cinema tiyavachu..

Almost I was about to fall for similar scam in 2020...

Enduku doubt. Came asalu evaru vellu y calling me for  chatting with me ani naku tinder lo eavru right swipe cheyaru... 

Manaku ilanto kathi Lanti pori right swipe chatting ani... Scam ani blocked...

5 hours ago, Kakynada said:

2 lines plz

His friend has Instagram. 1 girl messaged him and soon became friends. One day he drunk dialed her and she recorded it. She blackmailed to pay money else she will send to his friends. He did not pay money but he is traumatized. Then he met another girl on Insta. They both chatted and it led towards marriage. When he went to India, she said the audio leaked to his family and guys mom got traumatized and died. 

Basically he is blaming the girls saying they can do anything for money. In fact its his friend who is stupid to fall for these online scams.

• Upvote 2