Drone Show at #StatueOfSocialJustice In Vijayawada

Akhanda

2 minutes ago, Akhanda said:

Loved the Drone show...

But aa Pundakoru Ambedkar gaadu Reason for social Hate vaadi bonda Justice.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Loved the Drone show...

Em cheyyalemu mava... Gandhi lekkanevaedaina...

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

Em cheyyalemu mava... Gandhi lekkanevaedaina...

Gaandhi gaadiki kuda intha scene ivvatle....TG and A.P veeni Statues chusi veedni Gowtham Budhhudu anukuntaremo Tourists....em antav ra @Raven_Rayes ?

6 minutes ago, Akhanda said:

ee Yesu Reddy gaadu...Ku-Du-Pah lo maatram anthaa YSR and Reddy traces maatrame vundeetattu cheesi..migatha dists lo Ambedkar, Jesus Christ, Mother Theresa impact ni baaga force cheesthunnaadu..

veedu nizamgaa pedda badcow gaadu..

sasthaavu raa Yesu, nee ayya laagaane kukka chaavu sasthaavu

1 minute ago, bharathicement said:

ee Yesu Reddy gaadu...Ku-Du-Pah lo maatram anthaa YSR and Reddy traces maatrame vundeetattu cheesi..migatha dists lo Ambedkar, Jesus Christ, Mother Theresa impact ni baaga force cheesthunnaadu..

veedu nizamgaa pedda badcow gaadu..

sasthaavu raa Yesu, nee ayya laagaane kukka chaavu sasthaavu

There you go , idhi kadaa manaku kavalsindi. Post some videos also brou.

5 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Loved the Drone show...

leedhu le baa... being an Hindu myself (I am not BC or SC or ST), I always questioned my mom the way she was treating other lower cassettes.

Untouchability is biggest crime a race commit on other races. No excuse please. OCs must pay the price in the form of Reservations to them.

On the flip side, I also understand how harmful these reservations are for OC boys especially, who will be left with just 15% of seats in any institute of higher learning. But Private sector re-surgence, schools, colleges, MNCs --  really helped OCs 

8 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

leedhu le baa... being an Hindu myself (I am not BC or SC or ST), I always questioned my mom the way she was treating other lower cassettes.

Untouchability is biggest crime a race commit on other races. No excuse please. OCs must pay the price in the form of Reservations to them.

On the flip side, I also understand how harmful these reservations are for OC boys especially, who will be left with just 15% of seats in any institute of higher learning. But Private sector re-surgence, schools, colleges, MNCs --  really helped OCs 

Then legal system to punish the ppl should be strong….

if someone bullied your kid in a class will you ask to punish the bully or will you ask compensation from each of the classmate in the bully’s class ?

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Gaandhi gaadiki kuda intha scene ivvatle....TG and A.P veeni Statues chusi veedni Gowtham Budhhudu anukuntaremo Tourists....em antav ra @Raven_Rayes ?

em anamantaav? nenu em anna, neeku telisindhi okkate ga, nee amma ni vaadu 10gadu, veedu 10gadu inthe ga.

ee kodi brain tho naaku enduku tagging nuvvu?