Ram Mandir Ayodhya Dham LIVE | PM Modi arrives for Pran Pratishtha of Shri Ram Lalla

pizzaaddict

They all are praying to the original Ram Lalla idol, which was in disputed site all these years..

its a Baby Ram in Cradle.

2 minutes ago, SUbba LIngam said:

yes UP governor

I really wish Advani should have sat in place of her....... I don't know what importance or contribution she made towards Ram temple/

Just now, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

I really wish Advani should have sat in place of her....... I don't know what importance or contribution she made towards Ram temple/

Advani is 97 years old, not sure what all problems he is suffering from, one common issue will be incontinence , kinda kurchovadam kuda kastam ava vachhu..

One thing for sure, Advani ratha yatra is the starting point for the temple opening today.. he laid the foundation i would say.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Enduko Yogi Adityanath peddaga kanipiyaledu scene lo...although he was pretty much present but screen presence ekuva ledu...

Camera Addam undi anna he is beside governor lady

2 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

its very cold there anduke he skipped last minute

2 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Protocol

Just now, csrcsr said:

Camera Addam undi anna he is beside governor lady

yeah vunadu, I meant last 3-4 days nundi ayodhya lo ne tista vesina, morning nundi coverage live nadustunna peddaga highlight cheyaledu...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pichhipullayya said:

One thing for sure, Advani ratha yatra is the starting point for the temple opening today.. he laid the foundation i would say.

Absolutely true. While there were people fighting for this temple for hundreds of years - it was Advani's Rath yatra that brought this issue into general public's consciousness.  It was an insanely risky endeavor - those days BJP was not a force to reckon with - they did not have today's media machine. No twitter, no social media - the entire thing was spread purely through good old physical work.

3 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Chala weak ayipoindu kaka...monna Modi met him and a visuals chudu, he is barely able to walk. 

Advani velli temple visit cheyalante red carpet welcome estaru, but ie event skip avadame better for him citing his health.