Rana Ayyub edupu

JaiBalayyaaa

Ya unfortunately repeat of karmic cycle, things built on fake narrative has to die one day.. live let live tha simple matra

jal rahi he bibi ko,ab mohatrama khud ke muslim ka narrative nahi build kar sakte abi xtian pe instigate karne ko koshish. Keep playing

1 minute ago, pichhipullayya said:

ee M^%*&da inka edavatam aapa ledaa...

Mari la**i pay check radu idichipettina mogudi pillalaki roti daal ka karcha nikalne ka

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

dont post these pitch posts and give them attention

Need these posts to let know how narrative is built, murki undi kada ani mukko muskoni pote eppatiki fix avvadu

Just now, Spartan said:

dont post these pitch posts and give them attention

that's the point, genius. what you think people care about ram bhakti? lmao.

they want someone to always point to and feel good about themselves.

because deep down they are insecure fcuks living empty lives. ram temple is not enough for them.

4 minutes ago, gutlogummadi said:

Need these posts to let know how narrative is built, murki undi kada ani mukko muskoni pote eppatiki fix avvadu

ikkada muriki evaru ani brahma lo unnav. andukey india mothham kampu 10gedhi.

Enjoy the kampu macha,, nuvvu happy kada kani.. live let live

bramha brahma ane concepts me school of thought lo leni dani gurinchi enduku

1 minute ago, gutlogummadi said:

Enjoy the kampu macha,, nuvvu happy kada kani.. live let live

bramha brahma ane concepts me school of thought lo leni dani gurinchi enduku

as long as you understand who the kampu is, its all good tammudu. delusion lo bathaka kudadhu eppudu. own your devilish side. more honest than pretending like you are upstanding and decent all the time.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

as long as you understand who the kampu is, its all good tammudu. delusion lo bathaka kudadhu eppudu. own your devilish side. more honest than pretending like you are upstanding and decent all the time.

Unfortunately Decent and nenu don’t gel together and i m more devilish than u can imagine (if it makes u happy annai) don’t give about any but hate this both sides of narrative building and killing ppl. One thing less to worry done and dusted

Just now, gutlogummadi said:

Unfortunately Decent and nenu don’t gel together and i m more devilish than u can imagine (if it makes u happy annai) don’t give about any but hate this both sides of narrative building and killing ppl. One thing less to worry done and dusted

its not done and dusted tammudu.. looks like you are not only devilish, but also dumb.

if there's not enough pushback to this nonsense, it will keep happening over and over and with even more fervour.

both Hindus and Muslims should start worrying now how far BJP will take this circus, and other parties should come up with a plan to defeat BJP.