Rana Ayyub edupu

JaiBalayyaaa

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

oth Hindus and Muslims should start worrying now how far BJP will take this circus, and other parties should come up with a plan to defeat BJP.

it really is a circus. Makes me wonder if we’re in 2024 or 1024, wtf!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

ee religions kosam kottukovatam endo..😟

Okokariki oka saradha anna, okalu CBN, jagan ani , inkokalu movies ani 

1 minute ago, shaktimaan said:

it really is a circus. Makes me wonder if we’re in 2024 or 1024, wtf!

We are in 2024 anna 

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its not done and dusted tammudu.. looks like you are not only devilish, but also dumb.

if there's not enough pushback to this nonsense, it will keep happening over and over and with even more fervour.

both Hindus and Muslims should start worrying now how far BJP will take this circus, and other parties should come up with a plan to defeat BJP.

May be i m dumb but dumb is good in a way, the agreement was made that ayodhya is the last negotiation to bring that peace( if not with commie circus) this was about to be settled long tym back . Nannu ** tappu ledu but yelli koncham research cheste relevance lo untav. Love u brother!!

13 minutes ago, gutlogummadi said:

May be i m dumb but dumb is good in a way, the agreement was made that ayodhya is the last negotiation to bring that peace( if not with commie circus) this was about to be settled long tym back . Nannu ** tappu ledu but yelli koncham research cheste relevance lo untav. Love u brother!!

may be kaadhu.. you are very naive. agreement anta.. lmao.

did you know that article 35a itself was an agreement made on the behalf of kashmiri pandits, by Dogra king to stop him from hiring bengali brahmins in his court in kashmir? same with 370, which was repealed..

ee nuvvu cheppey extra legal agreement (mostly a silent understanding) antha nilavadu tammudu.. this is the era of Modi. Modi ki next ochhey vaadu, Modi kantey pedda kantri ayyintaadu.. reasonable unte, BJP workers oppukoru.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

did you know that article 35a itself was an agreement made on the behalf of kashmiri pandits, by Dogra king to stop him from hiring bengali brahmins in his court in kashmir? same with 370, which was repealed..

ee nuvvu cheppey extra legal agreement (mostly a silent understanding) antha nilavadu tammudu.. this is the era of Modi. Modi ki next ochhey vaadu, Modi kantey pedda kantri ayyintaadu.. reasonable unte, BJP workers oppukoru.

Areeeeeee oochava ra nuvvu

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

did you know that article 35a itself was an agreement made on the behalf of kashmiri pandits, by Dogra king to stop outsiders from settling in kashmir? same with 370, which was repealed..

Sare kani ayodhya nundi kashmir ki shift chesav and can laugh bum out. Nenu , asi and mi laard top court of india dumb undochu with all artifacts found under 2nd excav( which kk muhammed opposed becoz cat will be out and will lead to lot more strings to draw ,forced to make this truce) 

Sare i rest my case mi lard chill avvu, idi ayyaka malli edo kotha case testaru antunnavu bjp valu and vachetodu appudu chuddam

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, gutlogummadi said:

Sare kani ayodhya nundi kashmir ki shift chesav and can laugh bum out. Nenu , asi and mi laard top court of india dumb undochu with all artifacts found under 2nd excav( which kk muhammed opposed becoz cat will be out and will lead to lot more strings to draw ,forced to make this truce) 

Sare i rest my case mi lard chill avvu, idi ayyaka malli edo kotha case testaru antunnavu bjp valu and vachetodu appudu chuddam

agreement entha baaga paatisthaaru ani example ki cheppa. shift cheyyatam emundhi?

arey oorkay KK mohammad ani arigi poyna tape laaga cheppindhey cheppaku. vaadu chesina taravatha extensive excavations jarigaay. obviously his views were also considered, and rejected as not worthy of including when filing the final report.

excavation team lo evado okadu cheppindhi anni teeskovaali ante.. neeku antha archaeological knowledge undaali to analyze what exactly is the evidence he's presenting. Adhi neeku ledhu naaku ledhu, so we go with what ASI final report said.

nuvvu next mosque pagala gottey daaka wait chey, antha loney vaallu side gap lo anni panulu cheskuntu pothaaru. naaku neethulu cheppatam maaney, because you haven't got a clue what you are blabbering.

hatred for muslims, drumming up of hindutva is not the end goal tammudu.. Its just a means to maintain control so they can do their stuff without serious opposition. nee laanti gorrey lu chaala unnaru society lo.

38 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

agreement entha baaga paatisthaaru ani example ki cheppa. shift cheyyatam emundhi?

arey oorkay KK mohammad ani arigi poyna tape laaga cheppindhey cheppaku. vaadu chesina taravatha extensive excavations jarigaay. obviously his views were also considered, and rejected as not worthy of including when filing the final report.

excavation team lo evado okadu cheppindhi anni teeskovaali ante.. neeku antha archaeological knowledge undaali to analyze what exactly is the evidence he's presenting. Adhi neeku ledhu naaku ledhu, so we go with what ASI final report said.

nuvvu next mosque pagala gottey daaka wait chey, antha loney vaallu side gap lo anni panulu cheskuntu pothaaru. naaku neethulu cheppatam maaney, because you haven't got a clue what you are blabbering.

hatred for muslims, drumming up of hindutva is not the end goal tammudu.. Its just a means to maintain control so they can do their stuff without serious opposition. nee laanti gorrey lu chaala unnaru society lo.

Sare le enjoy, neeku neethulu cheppenta peddavadini kadu and naku oopika  ledu, u stay blessed with ur beliefs. Velli supreme court judgement final copy with affidavits and detailed exhibits chaduvu (not for bashing here) ofcourse ma lanti gorrelaki ekkadu  but me lanti aparamedavulu should be well informed lekapote ilanti chataku knowledge to izzat potadi

let me know if u need a final verdict copy

• Haha 1