brother family B1/B2 visa

chips

guys,

please I need your suggestion: 

I'm planning to invite my brother family on B1/B2 visa for an occasion, he is 40 years old, her wife is 36 years old and his kids are 6 years and 8 years old. 

if they go for visa interview will the visa will be approved. if anyone has experiences pls share. 

also, please suggest me good consultancies who can do paper work in India. 

It depends on lot of factors..not only age.. what is your brother doing in India? Does he has lot of properties and strong ties back to India? 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, chips said:

guys,

I'm planning to invite my brother family on B1/B2 visa for an occasion, he is 40 years old, her wife is 36 years old and his kids are 6 years and 8 years old. 

if they go for visa interview will the visa will be approved. if anyone has experiences pls share. 

If he has a good Job in India, it will be easy to get a visa. Lekapothe problem avuthondi. They also should have money to show that they want to see US ani

Naku telisinavallu ala tourist visa meda vacharu, but he is a Doctor in India

• Thanks 1

Brother kaadu kaani. My friends recently applied. Same ages couple. Vacation ki ani confident ga chepparu. They have a house in Mumbai and both are working with strong ties. Kid school inkokati. Vunnadi vunnattu confident ga chepte, no one will reject you. Also have a strong and genuine story on where you are planning to stay and the reason for the visit.

• Thanks 1

thank you guys for reply He is doing cloth business in AP and has around 3 crores in assets. 
bank deposits he has around 25 lakhs and his business revenue in year is around 1.5 - 2 cores. 

Occasion - close family member Marriage event

1 minute ago, chips said:

thank you guys for reply He is doing cloth business in AP and has around 3 crores in assets. 
bank deposits he has around 25 lakhs and his business revenue in year is around 1.5 - 2 cores. 

Occasion - close family member Marriage event

ade cheppamanu. Wedding card kooda teesukellamanu. Show that he is willing to spend and evidence for any business engagements he has after his return. Easy gaane istaru. When he has a genuine intent, he should not back of from anything. Be bold and confident.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jatka Bandi said:

ade cheppamanu. Wedding card kooda teesukellamanu. Show that he is willing to spend and evidence for any business engagements he has after his return. Easy gaane istaru. When he has a genuine intent, he should not back of from anything. Be bold and confident.

ok bro, thanks info. will do same. 

3 hours ago, chips said:

guys,

indake oka brdr crssg post chsa.  adi esy aemo deeni kanna

4 hours ago, chips said:

guys,

there is no easy way or right way. if they go as a family, guaranteed rejection. 

the best you can do is ask your brother to go first with 8 year old to the interview. show good bank balance and genuine CA statement. 

then your sis-in-law can go later with 6 year old. 

4 hours ago, quest said:

there is no easy way or right way. if they go as a family, guaranteed rejection. 

the best you can do is ask your brother to go first with 8 year old to the interview. show good bank balance and genuine CA statement. 

Ok bro, understand.

but what if for my brother is approved and for sis-in-law is rejected ? will happen ? just thinking worst scenario. 

4 hours ago, quest said:

One of my acquaintances got approved recently. Same age as your brothers family.

Husband is an attorney, and the wife works is a QA engineer. They have one school-going child. Evenyone went together (Chennai consulate) and got approved. 

Like someone mentioned, there is one right or wrong approach. 

For business people it is little difficult to prove assets. How much income your brother shows in tax filing? 

As others said, being bold and confident is equally important

15 hours ago, chips said:

Ok bro, understand.

but what if for my brother is approved and for sis-in-law is rejected ? will happen ? just thinking worst scenario. 

I thought you would ask the opposite. anyway chesedem ledu. this is not even 50-50 chance.

Brother ki genuine income undi, visa officer adi believe cheste tappa pedda ga use ledu.

btw, did they travel  out of the country? it helps if they visited bangkok or signapore but no guarantee 

my sincere advice if they go as family with business income, guaranteed rejection. inka examples antavaaa, oka 100 cheptaaru. maa close relatives, husband and wife are govt teachers, lot of properties, yet they rejected, go figure