Finally US Citizenship vachesindi

JaiBalayyaaa

34 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Not sure about girls, but too many DB guys are frustrated and desperate to get Citizenship. They will be ready. Its legal also no.

Why don't you start a thread or a poll and check your demand. 

iCwOJy-360.gif

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Chey anna DM. Diapers ke dhikku diwana ledhandi chinna Diwakaram garu. 

Comedy cheyyatleduga 

1 minute ago, MightyEmpress said:

I too got citizenship on same day 1/24/24. Luckily completed oath sameday. Now what to do 🤔

Reels 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MightyEmpress said:

I too got citizenship on same day 1/24/24. Luckily completed oath sameday. Now what to do 🤔

Plz search for Shitizenship benefits and YouTube la vida feee countries with US passport and then next day ho back to routine 

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 11:33 AM, Sucker said:

Plz search for Shitizenship benefits and YouTube la vida feee countries with US passport and then next day ho back to routine 

I really felt it was hard to find appointment for Passport book and card. After five hours research luckily i was able to find the location where they are allowing walkin applications. Tomorrow my passport will come to my hand. As of now it's on the way. Next step status update in SSN and OCI.

5 minutes ago, MightyEmpress said:

I really felt it was hard to find appointment for Passport book and card. After five hours research luckily i was able to find the location where they are allowing walkin applications. Tomorrow my passport will come to my hand. As of now it's on the way. Next step status update in SSN and OCI.

2 weeks la vasthadhi Passport urgent travel vunte you can get with 2 days ticket chupisthe but local appice ki povali. Antha urgent vundha ledha just need a passport and keep in file na. I understand but you can wait for 2 weeks. OCI lantidhi will take 2-3 months sure ga 

14 minutes ago, Sucker said:

2 weeks la vasthadhi Passport urgent travel vunte you can get with 2 days ticket chupisthe but local appice ki povali. Antha urgent vundha ledha just need a passport and keep in file na. I understand but you can wait for 2 weeks. OCI lantidhi will take 2-3 months sure ga 

Apude DP marchinava ra @Sucker ga. Enduku ra pilla sainiks ante antha paga.

tdp-janasena.jpg.e7c7beda52b01989256e365

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Prastutaniki urgent em ledu... Even though i am getting with in three days.... Will see OCI.. I will update her again afte OCI apply....

• 2 weeks later...

Got passport and passport card. Going to update the SSN. Another pending work to submit my Indian passport and apply OCI card. Any suggestions from anybody?