Career advise needed

a4apple

Hi, I worked as Java developer, aws developer, azure data engineer. I wanted to get to technical manager position. What skills I need to learn. When I do job search what positions I need to look for. Don’t want FAANG. I am not that competitive.

11 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

experience entha..?

Advice 

16 minutes ago, a4apple said:

Hi, I worked as Java developer, aws developer, azure data engineer. I wanted to get to technical manager position. What skills I need to learn. When I do job search what positions I need to look for. Don’t want FAANG. I am not that competitive.

A for Advice

27 minutes ago, aimodel said:

if u want managerial positions, get in touch with Tamil friends and break into their circle. 

Learn Tamil first. 

well said bro.. experience ?

55 minutes ago, aimodel said:

if u want managerial positions, get in touch with Tamil friends and break into their circle. 

Learn Tamil first. 

Mana Telugu valu kuda chala Mandi unaru bro…

59 minutes ago, a4apple said:

If you are not competitve in this market please flip burgers in macdonalds

or open only fans account and show your ugly @ss for few bucks ani gandu gadu @DallasKarreBaluGandu shouting

18 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Now there are a ton of managers in the market.. in case of a recession, big companies la first thisesedi vallane.. this is not actually a good time in the market to become an engineering manager.. 

try to move to an architect role instead.. 

thank you! What are the skills needed and how to prepare for interviews ? Can you please throw some gyaan

22 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

or open only fans account and show your ugly @ss for few bucks ani gandu gadu @DallasKarreBaluGandu shouting

🌈 kashtam bro

23 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

Reddy anna dialogues

flip burgers in macdonald

ead and h1b ki difference girl friend and wife anta

1 hour ago, aimodel said:

Learn Tamil first. 

Enn ku rombha tamil teriyum da.. idi chala ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, a4apple said:

GC or USC unte easy ga istaru jabs

On 2/6/2024 at 12:18 PM, a4apple said:

Two things that work for a manager in any market ...

1. Technical skills - Ability to guide team to come up with innovative solutions ... usually works for Technology companies

2. Marketing skills - Ability to sell the stuff your team works on. Usually works very well when you are in a role or a team that works very closely with business (like SAP Process teams, Analytics, Salesforce, etc)

Identify your skills and then look for appropriate opportunities.