Houston rental property - wammo

beerboy17

4 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

mana desi laku kooda illu konadam rent ki ivvadame pani aipoindhi. they should pause and think about all these .

being landlord is not fun. I have a 2.5% mortgage , planning to upgrade to a new home in coming years .

lot of people advice i must keep the 2.5% mortgage one for rental as the interest rate is very low . financially it makes sense .

but the amount of work being a landlord handling all these is not easy . 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Looks normal to me wear and tear is common you need to re-paint for new tenant. it looks like they were given 24 hours notice to vacate. FL, CA and Tx these are common .. especially in CA squatters are more .. When you are giving house to white double check their documents whether they are forged or not. 

What about advance bro?

50 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

What about advance bro?

Maha aitey 2 months advance istaru 

cleaning and hauling dump ki saripoddi 

1 hour ago, Pandubabu said:

mana desi laku kooda illu konadam rent ki ivvadame pani aipoindhi. they should pause and think about all these .

being landlord is not fun. I have a 2.5% mortgage , planning to upgrade to a new home in coming years .

lot of people advice i must keep the 2.5% mortgage one for rental as the interest rate is very low . financially it makes sense .

Hire a property mgmt - oka 8% theesukuntaadu. 

3 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

so very true .. especially mana desis .. where mostly .. both husband and wife working .. already busy aipoyaru life lo with kids and work .. unless they have time .. it is not that easy to manage rental property .. epsecially with economy changing every day 

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

so very true .. especially mana desis .. where mostly .. both husband and wife working .. already busy aipoyaru life lo with kids and work .. unless they have time .. it is not that easy to manage rental property .. epsecially with economy changing every day 

Cc @Sucker already vada uncle eyed on 4th property with fourth job

Endi vaa paint poindi, mekulukottaru, fridge clean ledhu.

This very common...maa friend hoise lo aithe appliances mottam peekkoni elladu tenant..Ben stokes..

• Haha 1

Just now, FilmAdmirer said:

Endi vaa paint poindi, mekulukottaru, fridge clean ledhu.

This very common...maa friend house lo aithe appliances mottam peekkoni elladu tenant..Ben stokes..