Houston rental property - wammo

beerboy17

22 minutes ago, reality said:

eviction cases lo.., they deal..,

Yes they deal..instead you go to court they will go on behalf of you..here you need to follow up with management company rather than dealing with tenants.. no difference. It’s more pain as you don’t know exactly what’s happening 

22 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Dorakatledhu anna. Fed chusthunna full time aina okay ani but with budds and buddi on site not possible 

mouse moving job undi anta .. chesthaava poni  1UHJA7-360.gif 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

brahmi-king.gif maakenti le uncle .. mi idhariki ..pilla ni .. illu ni iche atha-maama la ni pattaaru .. life set aipoyaru .. memu ante kashta jeevulam

Uffffff

7 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Yes they deal..instead you go to court they will go on behalf of you..here you need to follow up with management company rather than dealing with tenants.. no difference. It’s more pain as you don’t know exactly what’s happening 

Its the perspective anna… yes I would be relieved if someone else deals with such shitt for me.. Look at that ankul in the video, definitely he seems to got hit hard by this. That’s not worth it. If you can manage without getting impacted by such shocks, you should be good.

There is no use of property management companies other than collecting rent and finding a tenant.

This Damages looks very normal for rental property .

16 minutes ago, reality said:

Its the perspective anna… yes I would be relieved if someone else deals with such shitt for me.. Look at that ankul in the video, definitely he seems to got hit hard by this. That’s not worth it. If you can manage without getting impacted by such shocks, you should be good.

End of the day the home situation will be like that only if the tenants are like that evaru maintain chesina.. 

2 hours ago, phatposts said:

I think he is new to landlording. Asalu $1000 lo eviction daaka vachesi vellipoyarante naaku happy gaa undi vinataniki. 

Being in a blue state and having seen SO MUCH MORE worse tenants and situations this does not feel like much damage to me. Except for the door frame everything else looks general stuff - what you expect from an irresponsible tenant. 

Those who comment property management - the damages would still be the same, however you get someone else to deal with that anthe. 

agreed. 
oka 2-3K pani anukunta 

37 minutes ago, reality said:

ankul brand new rent ki ichchadu without due diligence; 
lesson learnt in hardway. 

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Desis ??

No, not necessarily desis. 
You get lot of clues from: 

1. the car they drove in - how it is maintained

2. the way they dressed up - 

3.  what they do - teachers/ white collar jobs VS 2 or 3 in the home doing min. wage jobs

4. rental history 

5. why they are renting -

you just need to trust the gut feeling sometimes ... Once, I went with an ex-marine who was willing to pay 100$ per month less than the market rate. Didn't regret it. 

21 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

No, not necessarily desis. 
You get lot of clues from: 

1. the car they drove in - how it is maintained

2. the way they dressed up - 

3.  what they do - teachers/ white collar jobs VS 2 or 3 in the home doing min. wage jobs

4. rental history 

5. why they are renting -

you just need to trust the gut feeling sometimes ... Once, I went with an ex-marine who was willing to pay 100$ per month less than the market rate. Didn't regret it. 

True. Over time you will get good at it. 

But enta chesina kooda jalak lu tagultayi. 

With experience you develop thicker skin, and also never be friends with your tenants. Teda vaste aadistaru. 

11 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

oopika untey eeh reply chadhavandi ....

EEh damages chaala simple to fix. 

Manodu Student kakunda ...Direct H1b candidate anukunta. I feel sorry for him . But he has not seen what renters can do. 

Max oka 34 - 4k antha fix cheyyochchu . there are lot of other things that the renters can damage if they really intend to do. 

I have seen much worst houses and paid way less than he describes as disaster in his video rant. 

Some of the MS students houses are way worse than this......Hurt ayyithey nenu emi cheyyalenu.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, reality said:

Looks like section 8 case…

owner gadu kakkurthi kamandalam la unnadu.., property management ki isthe valle chusukuntaru ivanni… looks like he managed it all himself… more greed more misery…

correct bro , Either you give it to the property management company and they take a cut or you offer 1 month rent ( to the renter ) to vacate and no mess// issues legally with  your legal advisor. Exactly ....Chinna vatiki kooda disaster naasam , worst antuntey...inka emi untadho anukunna ..bokka lodhi. 

4 hours ago, phatposts said:

True. Over time you will get good at it. 

But enta chesina kooda jalak lu tagultayi. 

With experience you develop thicker skin, and also never be friends with your tenants. Teda vaste aadistaru. 

Yes.... that's part of "business losses" . You cut them and move on.