UPA Vs NDA: From Economy To Infra, Govt's White Paper Shows How India Changed In Past 10 Years

Spartan

6 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Adani dhi kuda vesthe bavuntadhi and gujarath dhi

White paper meaning telusuko tammudu

does US count the wealth of Elon Musk??

jokers like you run to capitalist america but hate billionaires back home

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Adani dhi kuda vesthe bavuntadhi and gujarath dhi

:giggle: valla earnings call attend avvu.. YoY and quarterly report lu detailed ga istaru

desham gurinchi matladtunte vallu enduku ocharu

thanks for being like this

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

that didnt answer my question, why congress could not do that, they could have had a white paper instead of black paper today

In the white paper bathai claim is they built 79airports, that got busted based on the data aai website. Converting is not same as building.

Congress built many aiports in the country. There are nearly 500 airports in the country avvani bathai gallu kattara ?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

White paper meaning telusuko tammudu

does US count the wealth of Elon Musk??

jokers like you run to capitalist america but hate billionaires back home

lol

edhagaali Pardhu nuvvu 

i dont get into boothulu...leave it :)

after seeing point 6...

are we still believing the western agencies reports..?

last time evaro annaru...naatho db lo...dont believe western agencies ani...i forgot that ID...

6 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

lol

edhagaali Pardhu nuvvu 

i dont get into boothulu...leave it :)

I too dont get into boothulu, but i am damn good at returning if they come to me

11 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

In the white paper bathai claim is they built 79airports, that got busted based on the data aai website. Converting is not same as building.

Congress built many aiports in the country. There are nearly 500 airports in the country avvani bathai gallu kattara ?

actually parallel universe lo congress 1000 airports kattindi..ee universe lo not visible

converting a helipad to airport make it airport anta??, why did congress not do it is my question.

G lo brain kakkunda undalsina chota unte answer the point

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

actually parallel universe lo congress 1000 airports kattindi..ee universe lo not visible

converting a helipad to airport make it airport anta??, why did congress not do it is my question.

G lo brain kakkunda undalsina chota unte answer the point

Rey I said go and check facts ... brain ninda cow dung unte em chestaru ra howle... i though you will go and check but howle gadivi ani telsi nene vesthunna from govt source...

https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1898741

andulo clear ga mention chesadu, they didnot built any airport but only operationalized. Of these operationalized 9 are heliports. Many operationalized airports are just converted military to civil ... ee website lo pdf untadhi chudu with list ... every aiport in that list is an old airport or IAF military one

https://www.aai.aero/en/rcs-udan

entha howle gadivi entra kanisam google search kuda theledha ? Normal ga reply esthe ne g ke siggu radha howle

7 hours ago, Spartan said:

tokka totakura akura katta emi kadu

TG vachinappudu kuda italne annaru KCR vasthe sanka nakuthadi ani kani Anti-telangana idiot kiran kumar reddy government kanna bane chesadu. 

KCR lantodu oo leda Sendraal saar lantodu oka PMO governance team ni hire chesthe ivanni chesi pedatharu ( vallaki salary konni crores lo untayi) inthaki mee soodapoosa 10 years em chesadu adi cheppu ?

Deeniki UPA vs NDA comparison anta LOL Sanghi's CITI_c$y

7 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Nithin Gadkari - This person has transformed Indian infra to next level.

Thinking in next 10 yrs how many more airports, expressways, bullet train corridors, highways,etc.... they will build 

hmmm..ledu bro...phase 1 inka finish kaaledhu...in fact...its delayed...and cost is doubled...

The government’s flagship programme for national highways, Bharatmala Pariyojana (BMP) Phase-I, — initially proposed to be completed by 2022 — will now be completed by 2027 and owing to the five-year delay, the estimated project cost has doubled from 5.35 lakh crore to 10.63 lakh crore.

Dollar against to rupee from 2014  @Spartan . Mana leader response amiti ? 

Year Exchange Rate [1 USD to 1 INR]
1947 3.30
1949 4.76
1966 7.50
1975 8.39
1980 6.61
1990 17.01
2000 44.31
2005 43.50
2006 46.92
2007 49.32
2008 43.30
2009 48.82
2010 46.02
2011 44.65
2012 53.06
2013 54.78
2014 60.95
2015 66.79
2016 67.63
2017 64.94
2018 70.64
2019 72.15
2020 74.31
2021 75.45
2022 81.62
2024 (as of January 10, 2024) 83.10

39 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

wow...Number of start ups baga multifold increase ayyayi.........Thats a very good sign. 

You can open a company just like llc by registering with ministry of corporate affairs. So lakhs of individuals register companies.

In 2018 godi govt came with a policy that any company less than 10yrs old can apply for startup recogintion with DPIIT and avail some tax exemptions. All companies applied for startup recognition to get some tax benefits and some individuals re-registered new companies to get tax benefits.

The numbers they provided are companies which got startup recognition, not new companies. That is the reason they provide source as DPIIT not MCA

Commonsense 2014 mundhu 340 startups matrame unnaya country lo ? Ameerpet lone galli ke oka startup pettaru appatlo.