Shocked to know...ittaa kooda jaruguthundaaa

AndhraPickles

On 2/9/2024 at 10:51 AM, AndhraPickles said:

Hyd lo my relative's wife filled for vidaks and by froxy of husband (without even notifying him), the wife and her family nyaya idol mundu froxy hubby ni provide chesi..naaku vidaks istamey ani cheppinchaaranta.......

Someone in the wife's side tipped my relative about the same and this guy attended the sthanam on the day and informed to the nyay idol about this froxy process..

Shocked with his presence at the date and time...wife side people left the sthanam..

Oamma.....idemi desi System raa babu....🤣

did they hire this guy? brahmi-interview.gif

On 2/9/2024 at 10:51 AM, AndhraPickles said:

Hyd lo my relative's wife filled for vidaks and by froxy of husband (without even notifying him), the wife and her family nyaya idol mundu froxy hubby ni provide chesi..naaku vidaks istamey ani cheppinchaaranta.......

Someone in the wife's side tipped my relative about the same and this guy attended the sthanam on the day and informed to the nyay idol about this froxy process..

Shocked with his presence at the date and time...wife side people left the sthanam..

Oamma.....idemi desi System raa babu....🤣

Thmmudu Bra-mini is best wife of AP