Anybody working with Dis-ney Strea-ming via T-a-v-ant?

bharathicement

52 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

yeah, QA and Project Managament roles will be obsolete.

But I believe Coding roles will never be obsolete, its just that coding languages and platforms will change.

In fact I think a lot of coding roles will change. They wont be obselete. AI can write code better with out errors. Of course system design and architecture will still be relevant. But the way people code will change a lot. People who are front runners in this AI/ML revolution will make plenty of money

56 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

In fact I think a lot of coding roles will change. They wont be obselete. AI can write code better with out errors. Of course system design and architecture will still be relevant. But the way people code will change a lot. People who are front runners in this AI/ML revolution will make plenty of money

Anna, I do not know about the future.. at least after 10 years.

But the Scala code AI generates is nothing but crap. You will spend more time re-factoring the code generated than you literally writing down the code with bare hands. At present, it gave me Scala code that is 100% pure bull sh!t.

More over, just writing code is not the only thing we need. What about Unit test code and Integration code? Plus automation test code??

I can see the AI system which would be capable of writing code with all tests is atleast 40 years away from now.

51 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Anna, I do not know about the future.. at least after 10 years.

But the Scala code AI generates is nothing but crap. You will spend more time re-factoring the code generated than you literally writing down the code with bare hands. At present, it gave me Scala code that is 100% pure bull sh!t.

More over, just writing code is not the only thing we need. What about Unit test code and Integration code? Plus automation test code??

I can see the AI system which would be capable of writing code with all tests is atleast 40 years away from now.

Mana generation retire ayipovachu… problems for next generation 😂😂