Barbell reply

Sucker

1 minute ago, Akhanda said:

Brou, He clearly stated everything with numbers and Info available to all of us. I'm not sure i understand the logic here of sainiks.

He told that he is talking even without any knowledge on the ground reality, and that he would make another video if anything changes after the election.

Anyway, if you are in the bandwagon of Sainiks who dont know where to draw the line and what it takes to sunstain here in the US, you can have fun.

There , you can have fun on my comments here, but facts don't change. I'd say you should just grow up. 

Sainiks ... Logical ga treat cheyyadaniki kooda panini raaru ... 

Pure nibbas Ani proved.. for the sake of some junk.. these nibbas has put many in the radar ... 

The flood of emails sent to us cis,  dol, ttu ... The Monday morning will get fed up .... 

You didnt see my rest of the comments in other threads and coming with same YCheap agenda to just blame . God saves you .... 

I am not favoring this sainiks for this idiotic behaviour ... 

When you are in Rome be Roman ... 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Sainiks ... Logical ga treat cheyyadaniki kooda panini raaru ... 

Pure nibbas Ani proved.. for the sake of some junk.. these nibbas has put many in the radar ... 

The flood of emails sent to us cis,  dol, ttu ... The Monday morning will get fed up .... 

You didnt see my rest of the comments in other threads and coming with same YCheap agenda to just blame . God saves you .... 

I am not favoring this sainiks for this idiotic behaviour ... 

When you are in Rome be Roman ... 

True, i saw them later. and changed my reply. 

17 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Actual ga prathi vaadiki free data jobs vunna kuda especially IT batch many are just mouse moving type and relaxed ga time motham online ne. Physical work chese vaadu yevadu ee penta pettukodu antha voopika time vundadhu.  Just free or so called high skilled do this chit. Actual ga labor antam ila chesthe but low class labor do physical hardwork ee online batch max IT batch ne gatti ga matladithe. 

One of my cousin ee morning ne call chesadu from India. Vaadu looking for heart donor and vaadu just 27 years. Vaadiki and maa babai family ki adhi thappa vere lokam ledhu. Babai pinni thammudu ni chusthe life ante intha strugle na ananttu vundhi. I am not saying everyone ki jabbu raavali ani just occupied with lathkor in brain and no tensions gaali batch do this chit. PK aina Jagga aina CBN aina they can take of valla lolli. Yevadochina adhe government and life goes on. 

Agreed, asal mental galla laga okarini idol cheskuni support chestharu. Movie heroes kosam godava padetollu aithe andarikante worst. At least govt kosam godava padda, evadu vasthadu anedi ne daily life meda effect untadi so konchm lo konchm better.

Nakaithe asal a govt vachina min chesthe chalu, common man happy ga undali. E lafoot gallu minister lu ayyi manane nakistharu ani ela ardham avvadu janalaki I have no idea. Defend your effing families not some idol. Your existence doesnt matter to them, nor should theirs matter to you. 

US or some other country citizenship undi India politics gurinchi fight chesedi aithe inka funny. May be it matters to them cause they are financially invested, I dont know; I ain't that rich.

16 hours ago, praying said:

thank you uncles... jana sainiks US social media intha active unnaru ani ipude telisindhi... too much kada asalu... ika dorikinde chance ani e issue hto sambanham lekunda.... andaru report chesukuntaru emo okadi meeda inkokadu...repu uscis mail crash avuddi anukunta.... already vallu mana meeda paga pattaru anukunte veelu andaru cheri inka gabbu leputunnaru ga...laugh telugu GIF

Dont underestimate the power of labor PK fans, they can stoop to any low level until you say…ok ok i love PK 😄

correct elections ki couple months mundhu social or main stream media lo ilanti controversial topic start avthadi and then all fingers points to PK by default. 

PK karma na leka planned ah ento kani....it only happens to him :D 

1 hour ago, Akhanda said:

FInally saw the video .He clearly stated everything with numbers and Info available to all of us. I'm not sure i understand the logic here of sainiks.

He told that he is talking even without any knowledge on the ground reality, and that he would make another video if anything changes after the election.

Anyway, if you are in the bandwagon of Sainiks who dont know where to draw the line and what it takes to sunstain here in the US, you can have fun.

There , you can have fun on my comments here, but facts don't change. I'd say you should just grow up. 

Manaki comfortable ga matladithe facts lekapothr fake news

I follow his videos on movie reviews… he mostly aligns with my views on movies…

but I think he erred in his analysis on politics.. last time Jagan ki ekkuva seats vachayi kabatti, ee sari kuda Jagan win avtaadu but with lesser seats antunnadu.. how can he conclude that based on last election results.. he doesn’t have any proof or numbers or surveys to back up his conclusion.. 

not supporting this behavious , jaffa cheddie gallu kuda inthe ga . open ga families ni lagi abuse tidutaru voice raise cheste jaffan meda .. 

may be that triggered . 

STOP tagging and sending emails to  usciss director and IRS ra bad cowws .. 

ha ha.. ippude barbell video and bully video chesa. telugu political pyschos ni papam underestimate chesadu.

telugu janal politics ( movies ) mida opinions ni chala personal tisukuntaru ani telusi kuda chala dare chesadu to express his opinion whether its right or wrong that doesn't matter. He should report every threatening . 

society needs more people like him . 

3 hours ago, Sucker said:

I don't know wo this numbers anna. IA m not supporting anyone or opposing anyone. Just don't drag USCIs and IRS here anedhe naa lolli. Ap politics poyi AP la kottukondi ikkada already Dallas penta penta chesm movies rally name tho. Going too low anna MS porollu. 

what are you talking anna... asalina party fans GC and USC valle ( funding) . desam vadilina taruvatha for whatever reason their allegiance to party / country increases exponentially. 

Just now, yemdoing said:

what are you talking anna... asalina party fans GC and USC valle ( funding) . desam vadilina taruvatha for whatever reason their allegiance to party / country increases exponentially. 

Adhi kuda correct le. Maximum real estate batch idhi