Our US visa got cancelled because of YouTube

JaiBalayyaaa

They clearly mentioned they are not employees of youtube and thats not their primary source of income. Also, whatever they are earning extra through youtube ad's, they said they are paying taxes in Canada, which means they are paid via Canada ad agencies/Youtube Canada. How is it illegal? and why they got denied. 

ila aithe world wide lo ppl are earning extra via Insta, whatsapp business, Youtube etc, so no foreigner is allowed to visit US because above companies are US based?

ila aithe mana barbell biryani H1 visa cancel ey inka ;) 

12 minutes ago, no01 said:

They clearly mentioned they are not employees of youtube and thats not their primary source of income. Also, whatever they are earning extra through youtube ad's, they said they are paying taxes in Canada, which means they are paid via Canada ad agencies/Youtube Canada. How is it illegal? and why they got denied. 

ila aithe world wide lo ppl are earning extra via Insta, whatsapp business, Youtube etc, so no foreigner is allowed to visit US because above companies are US based?

ila aithe mana barbell biryani H1 visa cancel ey inka ;) 

see anna I am employed in India but B1/B2 meeda ochchina US ki and I am working remote ante illegal; aa type lo interpret chesaru CBP officers. 

19 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

see anna I am employed in India but B1/B2 meeda ochchina US ki and I am working remote ante illegal; aa type lo interpret chesaru CBP officers. 

ade anipinchindi...may be CBP officers interpret wrongly ani. They are not employed by US company at all.......youtube ad's nundi extra money vasthundi anthe.

21 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

1 minute ago, no01 said:

ade anipinchindi...may be CBP officers interpret wrongly ani. They are not employed by US company at all.......youtube ad's nundi extra money vasthundi anthe.

Vaadi mood anna antha. US visa ante ne luck