Do not know when this German thing stops amazing me..

bharathicement

• bharathicement changed the title to Do not know when this German thing stops amazing me..
3 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

no country can beat them in engineering

abbo adhi inkoka separate domain..

Just one bad thing, WW-2 made them look bad in the eyes of the World, but entire World got benefitted by Physicists and Chemists from Germany.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Since 5 years, just digging deep into the Germany and its brief History..

It never stopped amazing me with most of the industrial, sport and financial might of USA built by people of German Origin, who migrated to USA.

Just now came to know about this company:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merck_Group      What an amazing company, what an amazing thing they are doing towards betterment of human life by trying to develop a vaccine for cancer. Found 350 years ago.

Also this bloody small company, who make lens for many smart phones and laptops :: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Zeiss_AG established 170 years ago

Our cassette-affiliated people of India never ever can understand what really Science can do to human beings

i too explore and be amaze about germany history and bit of french history (revolution)…

past 300 years …these two countries shaped our modern society and geo politics….(uk as well…)

french revolution leads to different political ideas like democracy, communism, liberalism, conservatism, libertarianism..etc almost all the modern political systems and terminology like legislative, left wing, right wing…etc came from french revolution …

while in Germany…it become a empire after unifying all germanic tribes by Otto von Bismarck in 1860s since then it started WW1, WW2 and also one of the factor for ending Cold war…. pretty much if we see world history from 1900-1991…it has good no of  pages…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i too explore and be amaze about germany history and bit of french history (revolution)…

past 300 years …these two countries shaped our modern society and geo politics….(uk as well…)

french revolution leads to different political ideas like democracy, communism, liberalism, conservatism, libertarianism..etc almost all the modern political systems and terminology like legislative, left wing, right wing…etc came from french revolution …

while in Germany…it become a empire after unifying all germanic tribes by Otto von Bismarck in 1860s since then it started WW1, WW2 and also one of the factor for ending Cold war…. pretty much if we see world history from 1900-1991…it has good no of  pages…

Asalu ee list choosthe...total America Society mottam built by Germans anipisthundhi..

of course, a vast majority have British Genes, with Scots being most successful Writers, Politicians and Industrialists too:

But but but...I always look at this Single Wiki Page with widened eyes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_Americans

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Asalu ee list choosthe...total America Society mottam built by Germans anipisthundhi..

of course, a vast majority have British Genes, with Scots being most successful Writers, Politicians and Industrialists too:

But but but...I always look at this Single Wiki Page with widened eyes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_Americans

old history lo ee germanic tribe….roman empire ki kooda chukkalu choopincharu konni years…

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

no country can beat them in engineering

41 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

abbo adhi inkoka separate domain..

Just one bad thing, WW-2 made them look bad in the eyes of the World, but entire World got benefitted by Physicists and Chemists from Germany.

yes…

benz or bmw..(need to check)…it was initially war plane manufacturing company….because of restrictions imposed on germany like not to build planes because that country is leading to wars…then it become automobile company…

23 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

old history lo ee germanic tribe….roman empire ki kooda chukkalu choopincharu konni years…

I used to like BJP in its initial year 2014-16..but started hating them. They even created multiple channels like WION News, Vantage with Phalki, FirstPost on YT with sole aim of defaming EU, USA and China. 

I do not know how shamelessly they claim:

1. Lord Krishna used nuclear weapons some 50,000 Billion years ago and buried them in Astralaya, which is todays Australia.

2. India had advanced aircrafts, much advanced than Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Thales during Ravanasura times, some 150 Trillion years ago.

3. India had most superior surgical weapons and plastic surgery more than 200 Trillion years ago.

4. Newton stole his Laws of Motion from a Sage in Kerala ( even before East India Company even came to South India!!!!!)

5. Pythogoras stole his theorems from an Indian Sage

and most surprisingly we have at least 1 billion people who believe in this non-sense.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, bharathicement said:

It never stopped amazing me with most of the industrial, sport and financial might of USA built by people of German Origin, who migrated to USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merck_Group      What an amazing company, what an amazing thing they are doing towards betterment of human life by trying to develop a vaccine for cancer. Found 350 years ago.

Also this bloody small company, who make lens for many smart phones and laptops :: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Zeiss_AG established 170 years ago

Our cassette-affiliated people of India never ever can understand what really Science can do to human beings

When one looks at history of Germany, they can understand on thing

No Matter how much intelligent you are, you need to learn the art of deception from British and US

History is written by winners and i believe the greatness you read today has been watered down and Germans are not same species anymore.

They don't really have sovereignty today

the germans you are fascinated dont exist in germany anymore

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Yes great country. Holocaust gurinchi kuda chudu

2 hours ago, bharathicement said:

I used to like BJP in its initial year 2014-16..but started hating them. They even created multiple channels like WION News, Vantage with Phalki, FirstPost on YT with sole aim of defaming EU, USA and China. 

1. Lord Krishna used nuclear weapons some 50,000 Billion years ago and buried them in Astralaya, which is todays Australia.

2. India had advanced aircrafts, much advanced than Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Thales during Ravanasura times, some 150 Trillion years ago.

3. India had most superior surgical weapons and plastic surgery more than 200 Trillion years ago.

4. Newton stole his Laws of Motion from a Sage in Kerala ( even before East India Company even came to South India!!!!!)

and most surprisingly we have at least 1 billion people who believe in this non-sense.

first learn to differentiate between party opinion and individual opinions.

if you cannot respect the idea, it is fine, but learn to respect ones opinion

you were just waiting for some reason to hate BJP, you dont need to wait till 2016, you could have found them in 2014 itself

people who support BJP have the IQ to analyze history, no matter how many goofups BJP does, it is 200% better than congress and its the only party that has national interest in mind.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Rice bag delivery aeindha antunna @Raisins_72

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

first learn to differentiate between party opinion and individual opinions.

if you cannot respect the idea, it is fine, but learn to respect ones opinion

you were just waiting for some reason to hate BJP, you dont need to wait till 2016, you could have found them in 2014 itself

people who support BJP have the IQ to analyze history, no matter how many goofups BJP does, it is 200% better than congress and its the only party that has national interest in mind.

Fake propaganda ke reapect evvadam endhi ... only low IQ people do that

18 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Fake propaganda ke reapect evvadam endhi ... only low IQ people do that

ade nenu cheptunna.. thanks for confirming as my example

• Haha 1