Modi 2.0 among lowest growth periods since 1991, says former finance secretary Subhash Garg

bhaigan

while some of the economies bigger than India such as Germany, Japan & the UK are already in recession & China's real estate is collapsing & inflation is sky-high in the so-called richest country in the world & on verge of recession, India is probably the only country where inflation is within control. Covid & Ukraine war literally made the world go broke....yet some treacherous traitors & fools think India is doing bad! Good thing is nobody believes them & that's why they keep  losing elections! 

• Upvote 1

You told this guy worked under Modi.. now whom he works for...  Do you have better alternative as of today than this Nepotistic I.N.D.I.A bloc ?  

4 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

while some of the economies bigger than India such as Germany, Japan & the UK are already in recession & China's real estate is collapsing & inflation is sky-high in the so-called richest country in the world & on verge of recession, India is probably the only country where inflation is within control. Covid & Ukraine war literally made the world go broke....yet some treacherous traitors & fools think India is doing bad! Good thing is nobody believes them & that's why they keep  losing elections! 

So India is also in recession ? Modi never said that or did he lied ?

6 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

You told this guy worked under Modi.. now whom he works for...  Do you have better alternative as of today than this Nepotistic I.N.D.I.A bloc ?  

There is no nepotism in BJP or NDA, Akali Dal, jay shah/ amit shah , yedyurappa amd his khandhan are BJP leaders in KA. ila cheppukuntu pothe list is big on other side also

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

There is no nepotism in BJP or NDA, Akali Dal, jay shah/ amit shah , yedyurappa amd his khandhan are BJP leaders in KA. ila cheppukuntu pothe list is big on other side also

if they do that then they will perish.. Show me better alternative than Modi i will change my opinion and support them. 

Just now, Joker_007 said:

if they do that then they will perish.. Show me better alternative than Modi i will change my opinion and support them. 

neelanti andh bakths ki alternative evi kanpadavu kani lite tisuko

Just now, bhaigan said:

neelanti andh bakths ki alternative evi kanpadavu kani lite tisuko

andh bakths will not change their opinion no matter what the cost is.. I said I will change my opinion if you show me a better option.. Do you have better option as of now ? 

1 minute ago, Joker_007 said:

andh bakths will not change their opinion no matter what the cost is.. I said I will change my opinion if you show me a better option.. Do you have better option as of now ? 

same as you

4 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

So you do not have better option now.. just repeating what you want.. BYE... Good Night Cat GIF

thats what you are doing with your multiple ID's

what a hypocrite 

BJP slaves for a reason